I'm so excited and happy to be part of the Starlet Knights! I picked David up and we went to UCF but really we got a lost. haha. Some random person by the UCF arena directed us to the UCF gym instead of the education building that we needed to go. Luckily we saw Melissa, a girl that spun for Dr. Phillips HS who was also trying out. She told us where we were supposed to be and it was very fun talking to her. She's really nice along with the new twins that we met. They are super outgoing and fun to talk to. =] Today has been one of the most greatest days of my life since the end of high school. Today was the feeling of the first day I started out in high school as a freshman. Someone who didn't know what to expect. I was very nervous today since I haven't spun or picked up any equipment since I graduated from high school. Of course I did pretty well on flag but my tosses were a little not to impressive if you ask me. Well the pole tosses... I can do the others fine. And the fight song is going to be...well..interesting nonetheless. This is definitely going to be a great fall season, I can feel it. The best part is that I get to spin with people that I haven't seen and been with for a while. I'm REALLY, REALLY looking forward to this fall season. At least I don't have to use my backup and play piccolo, even though either way would have worked for me. haha.
So I'm wondering when Gucci is going to be going on sale! I really want this hysteria medium hobo bag. If that goes on sale, I think I'm definitely going to get it. I'll just spend less to none when I get to Australia but if I get that bag it's like half of my life has been fulfilled and I could possibilty die happy. haha. A girl seriously can't have too many hand bags. =]]
No comments:
Post a Comment