Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Love.




I got my Gucci bag! I'm absolutely in LOVE with this bag and it's one of the best investments I've ever made! I can't wait to start using it!

Yesterday was like the busiest I've been since forever... okay maybe since I've been out of high school. I went to the bank, UCF, Colonial, and to VCC to get paper work turned in. I think I might have to go back tomorrow for the paper work that was filled out incorrectly.. Or maybe I'll have the fax machine do it's job and fax it over. I hate college paper works.

Roughly 8 more days until Australia and I haven't packed or done anything. I really should be getting on top of that... I want a new NorthFace fleece! It will be PERFECT for Australia at this time of year. =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment