The Sydney Opera House. =] I took this fabulous picture.
It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been back from Australia and I got to say... I miss being there. I mean, it's so different over there with such a huge population of Asians. It's not the typical Chinatown in Boston or New York but like an authentic Chinatown with American people in it and not the other way around. Like the City is so Asian-fied that that is all you can find there. I definitely miss the amazing food.
Authentic Japanese Ramen Noodles
I got a lot of money from my relatives and my dad and somehow I ended up spending way more than I expected... I tried keeping track too but it was just impossible to keep track of it.
My Miss Gucci Australia! The best part about buying this bag was that it is meant for me. I went to the City with my family to look at designer brands and went to the Gucci by the Opera House. I knew Gucci was on sale but I wasn't expecting myself to go look since I bought 2 bags already before going to Australia. The first time I went I saw Miss Gucci Australia and a purple and green tote of this bag... Then I went back a WEEK LATER and Miss Gucci Australia was still sitting on display while the purple and green were already sold out! I had to declare that this bag is meant for me to purchase and of course, my mommy got it for me! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Miss Gucci Australia! =]]
I also went by Gucci, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton with my mommy today. It really made me happy to visit them though I have put myself on a ban until I get a job, which I hope is soon! It also made me happy to see my mommy finding things that she liked though she didn't purchase anything today. We're going to head to the Gucci outlet to see what's there before making any decisions... and I hope I'll be able to find a good Gucci wallet to match my bags at a good deal. I can't wait!

I LOVE this top. I've been currently obsessed with these type of style tops. I want all the colors that it comes in haha I still haven't encountered baby pink or pink colored pumps that I've been wanting.. It's too bad that over here doesn't carry any of the Hong Kong fashion because I can definitely do some of that. I might not be the biggest fan of the styles but some I can certainly go for. =] And the fact that I really need to lose weight... really badly...
No comments:
Post a Comment