The other day I used this on my nose. I got this in the city in Sydney, Australia by the City Market. It's supposed to act as a pore strip and remove blackheads and stuff. The stuff that comes out of the tube is black and I think it's actually pretty interesting haha. Once it dries, the black paste turns into like a very thin plastic peel only it didn't do much for me... I'll probably give it another go tonight or tomorrow but all over my face. haha This is originated from Japan.
I've fallen in LOVE with My Beauty Diary face masks! It's a translation from 我的美麗日記, which is the name of the brand from Tawian. Each mask has it's own flavor scent and has it's own unique purpose for the face. Like the one in the picture, Apple flavor is for tightening of pores. My Beauty Diary has a lot of flavors and sadly I haven't been able to try them all yet, once I'm done with my stash, I'm buying more!
This one is the Limited Edition Chocolate Mask. My cousin gave me a few to try and it smells amazing. It's for rejuvenating or something like that. I'm looking for more to buy on ebay. Search My Beauty Diary if you're interested. =]
This one is more expensive than the previous ones because this consider to be the Luxury Line. There's three kinds for the Luxury Line: Camille, White Truffle, and Platinum. I have some but I haven't used them yet... I've only used the White Truffle once.
The stash that I got from Australia and I find that it's so much cheaper to buy it off of ebay. It was $31 AUD for ten or $56 AUD for twenty pieces, mix and match. That's about $24-$45 USD. On ebay, it's about $15-$20 for a box of ten of the same kind or there are some for mixing... either way it's a good deal and I can't wait to buy more. =]]
I made brownies last night. =]
I'm really craving for some good pasta salad, I guess off to Publix I go!
The brownies look yummy!
ReplyDelete