Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday


A couple days ago I tried making paninis at my house. =]
It's honey ham, American cheese, and artichoke hearts inside of them.


And then I though Gyoza was a good idea so I made some too. I steamed and then pan fried them. =]

Yesterday was like the longest day of my life! I was on the phone with a friend I haven't spoken to for a while and we talked for like 3 hours. haha. It was nice to hear what he's been up to and catching up on some things. He sounded very different since a year ago....duh, Adrienne, people grow. haha either way it was nice to talk to him.

I went to bed at like 4am and woke up to the sound of my iHome alarm and my iPhone alarm. It was around 6am and then I like never went back to sleep listening to the radio. Bobo calls me at like 8am asking if I would take her to Starbucks for their free pastry promo at a half-asleep tone. I was up anyway so we went bring my grandma along with us and then stopping by Publix because my aunt just HAS to ask us to buy her groceries when she can easily do it herself.. *rolls eyes*. And to my surprise, Starbucks wasn't that busy that morning.


Lemon bar cake inside the bag and my supposedly light Caramel Frapp but they gave me whip instead.. =/ Oh, and those are Bobo's hands haha.

After I dropped them off, I headed out to UCF to turn in my immunization records and hope to get a student ID. Unfortunately I can't get a student ID until after August 7 because I'm a Fall 2009 student and not with orientation. I also found out that I don't have to go to orientation since majority of my classes are going to be at VCC. It was so hot walking around UCF! That campus is it's own town in the middle of Orlando! And of course I ALWAYS over feed the meters (you have to pay for parking there unless you're a student with a parking tag). I thought I was going to be gone for about 45 minutes because of waiting and walking between buildings because the Health Center and towards the Rehearsal Hall has a great distance inbetween them. Ha, it only look me about 23 minutes to get back to my car with 22 minutes remaining on the meter and it's a long walk from where I parked to the buildings and back. It's just like last time when I was going to the Undergraduate Admissions Office, I put in 15 minutes when I was out of there in less than 5... I didn't even need to feed the meter. Anyway, I tried calling Lizzy a couple times to update her but there was no answer and then she called me back... I told her about the whole not having to go to orientation. I also went to VCC to turn in transcripts and take the CPT and I ran into Eudenis! I miss that girl so much! She took my transcripts and took me out of this forever long line and lead me to take the CPT. I apparently my ACT scores were good enough to get me into College Algebra, which I didn't know I had the score and since I was there anyway I got talked into taking the CPT-I or something like that to try to surpass College Algebra. I can tell that isn't going to happen because the questions were not familiar to me but I am happy to settle for College Algebra. I was so pissed I couldn't take it last year because it conflicted with my program's schedule. Either way I'm going to be in school for FOREVER. It took me less than 20 minutes to finish the test and I went home... My mom and I went to IKEA and to the Mall at Millenia. We visited LV and I had to go back to Chanel to see if they have the XL Cavier Jumbo Flap in WHITE. The SA showed me the same one I saw the other night and said he could try to order a white one for me. Ha, and then he said that there are NONE in the US so it's impossible to order right now... it's a matter of time before they make more since it's for Fall 2009. I really hope they have it in lambskin as well... I'm not too crazy for the cavier, I prefer the smoother touch. And then my mom took forever around the outlet!

I finally got a new pair of sunglasses! I was furious that my last pair broke, the frames were cracked when I went to the pool last week. I think Bobo had something to do with it because Lizzy's were fine and mine were right next to hers.





They're from a kiosk in the middle of the outlet by Aeropostale. I think they're supposed to imitate some brand because underneath the glasses were brand names... I don't know what mine are supposed to imitate but they will do. Until I find myself a job, I can't see myself buying $500 designer sunglasses when NONE of my sunglasses have ever lasted a year without something horrible happening to them.. I pretty much go through a new pair every summer. So for now $12 sunnies will do just fine. haha. And that's my Juicy Couture case. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment