Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who Would Have Guessed

I went to the pool with Lizzy, Serpa, and my baby cousin today... it was pretty nice considering I haven't been to a pool or really outside since the last time I got really back sunburn from the beach. I can't wait to go to the beach again soon! Lizzy and I then decided to go out for dinner at...The Cheesecake Factory! I absolutely LOVE that place! And I think today I put together a very cute and unusual outfit. I wore this white kimono looking top with skinny jeans... I normally do not just wear skinny jeans because of my not so skinny legs. I paired them with a pair of the grey heels I bought last Saturday while out with Lizzy and I think it looked rather nice. And I took out Miss LV Speedy 30 tonight. =]


And here is the outfit. =]


Lizzy's quasadillas with yummy guacamole! It was so fresh!


My signature dish, Barbeque Chicken Ranch Salad. I order this everytime I go there. =] haha


Lizzy's tiramisu cheesecake, it's so good.


My Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake. It's good but I prefer the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles over it anyday.

After dinner we went to walk around the Mall at Millenia. I've been writing about the mall a lot and I've came to find that I absolutely LOVE that mall. It has all my favorite brands so what is there not to love. We went to VS to look around... I tried to get Lizzy to buy some panties but she said she didn't needed any. haha... then I told her I HAD to go into Chanel and look at the jumbo flaps. I feel that the jumbo flap isn't big enough so the SA told me that they have a new XL Jumbo flap which is like the perfect size for me! They only had one in black and it was on hold fo someone who's supposed to pick it up by tomorrow, I believe. I think I'm going to go for the XL Jumbo flap in white or black? I'm thinking more of black but white was so nice when I tried on the normal jumbo flap... decisions, decisions.... They are sooo nice! We then walked into Gucci and I showed her around and to my surprised Lizzy actually liked some of the stuff considering she's not a designer purse fan. And we looked at shoes! Our last stop was Louis Vuitton because the mall was closing at 9pm. We didn't find anything in there... I asked the SA about the new speedys and when they were coming into the store, he said arond August or September. That's such a long wait! I need to get my hands on the Chanel XL Jumbo flap!

No comments:

Post a Comment