Sunday, July 26, 2009

You Can't Miss What You Never Had..


My bathroom turned office...
It aggravates me so much that I have to sit in my bathroom to get wifi in my house. Out of all the places it's only my room that has like the weakest signal but then during times it works just fine. I pretty much turned my bathroom counter into an office. I really hate the fading in and out of the signal!!


Icky Florida weather. =[

I just got back not too long ago from Mall at Millenia (of course, what else is new?) because my mommy wanted to buy a Gucci messenger tote thingy bag only to find that they are sold out of it. It sort of amazed me because I thought the last thing people want to buy is a messenger tote that you carry across the body. Obviously I'm not a big fan or a fan at all but that's what my mommy wanted. So now I'm trying to online search to see if I can find her one. The SAs didn't help much, all three of them... it's like they would show me something totally irrelevant and then walk away doing nothing. I think those people sort of recognize me because of the 235487593 million times I've been in there I didn't buy anything... The point is that there wasn't anything in there I wanted to buy and they kept showing me things I already have. Shopping can be so frustrating sometimes. haha.


I got some Starbucks, Iced green tea sweetened. My absolute favorite! =]

Then I took my mommy to Neiman Marcus in hope that they will have something Gucci in there, it was such a disappointment that all they have was Prada, Fendi, some Valentino, Marc Jacobs, and Bottega Venetas.... I was hoping to find some Chanels or something.. Then we went to Bloomingdales and it was more of a disappointment, there was pratically nothing in there but some Coach, Juicy Couture, and a couple Fendi, Prada, and Marc Jacobs. We left and since it was raining extremely hard, my mommy and I decided to get some ice cream to wait out the rain.


Dulce de Leche from Haagen-Daza, I really wanted some gelato but it worked.

I got a bit upset because when we left the mall it was still drizzling a bit and of course I didn't want my Miss Gucci AU to get wet so I basically ran to the car that was parked a million miles away from the mall... If I knew it was going to rain I would taken out Miss Speedy 30 or used an American Eagle tote... Darn Florida weather... I need some beach weather so I can get a good tan before heading to band camp is less than 30 days.


Hehe Lucky fits in my CountryRoad bag. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment