Sunday, July 19, 2009

Show and Tell

It's a Sunday and I have nothing to do...so I'm going to blog about my Coach and Dooney and Bourke purse collection and I took them out for a photoshoot so why not post about them. haha.




I don't know if there's a name for this one but it's my first Coach my grandma and mommy got me when they went Coach outlet shopping a couple years ago. I rarely used it because it's so small and all my stuff is like bigger then it. haha They bought the wristlet to accompany the bag for me... I recently started using it and now it holds all the receipts and train passes from Australia in my Miss Gucci Australia. =]


This is my second Coach. I like it because of the bee and it's white... A couple years ago, white was rarely seen with Coach or maybe it's me haha. Plus it was only one they had at the store so of course I had to buy it. I wanted a matching wallet but they didn't have anymore. I also looked for one online and the wallet is way bigger than the purse. I don't use this one as much anymore but I took it to school a lot when I first got it. =]


I actually felt really bad for buying this bag. I only used it a few times and I never went out enough to use it. For some reason this bag seems so heavy and kind of bulky-ish. Nevertheless, I love it.


I got the matching wallet for the purple purse above. I actually love the wallet and the way it's made and all but what I don't like is having to fold my bills up. I like a bigger full wallet to keep the bills straight. Next to it is a card holder. I got it at the Wrenthem Factory Outlet in Boston, Massachusetts. I really don't know why I bought it because I barely used it. The only time I took it out was putting my subway cards in it when I was there for school. I actually bought another purse that I sold along with the matching wallet that went with the card holder.


My godfather got this one for me along with another Coach but I switched that one out for another Coach that my mommy wanted which later on she sold it to someone! It was so upsetting because I actually like the bag too. Anyway, I was spending family time with my godfamily and stopped buy the Coach outlet when I got this... I took it to school a couple times but since it's a hobo, it doesn't do well carrying folders, I've bent a couple because I forced-stuffed them in there and it wasn't big enough. I would have to carry my books buy hand and put my agenda and little things in it. I love the inside because it's lined with a blue satin lining with great inside holder pockets. I stopped using it because I saw a lot of people in Boston carrying one and I'm not a fan of bumping bags WITH ANYONE so I packed her away. I took her to Australia with me which I only used once.


This Coach was purchased when I came home for winter break after obsessing over it when I first saw. I loved the color of it because when light hits it, it shimmers to a dark burgendy color. Of course, I took this to school with me a couple times until I thought my books were going to break the straps and my cousin got the same exact one in black so it was time for me to search for a new bag. haha. I love her and all but I didn't like going out using the same bag as her. After this one was the brown tote like bag I sold which is in the family portrait before I sold it. I still love this bag very dearly. =]


My mommy gave me this wristlet because during a sale she bought like a million of them... haha. They are so small and I don't know what to do with these types of things... It's currently in my Miss Gucci AU holding my iPhone headphones, LV padlock keys for my Speedy 30, tissues, and an aerie body spray.


The family portrait and you can see on the left side with the brown bag with the tassel and buckle on it with two straps. Below it is the wallet that I sold. I used that bag for school everyday and it carried EVERYTHING for me. I could hold my two textbooks and my flats on my internship days and it was a great everyday bag.


This is my first Dooney and Bourke. I call it a log because it looks like one haha. I got one because I saw my cousin with one and it looked very nice on her. So of course I wanted one and at the time this bag was on sale for $94 at the outlets. Now they are about $130-$150 at the outlets. I used it a lot when I was in high school... I would switch between the white bee Coach purse and this one. I haven't used it in a while and I stuffed it with tissue paper for it to keep it's form.


I LOVE this wallet and I'm currently using it. I loved the Bee line that they had out a couple years ago. I got this the same time I got the log purse... it just fits perfectly inside. And the zipper is multi-colored. Originally I wanted a purse from this line but my mommy said that after a while I'm not going to use it because it's going to be too cutesy for professional settings and she was right. The wallet is okay though because people will only see it when I take it out and pay for things...Plus I can mix match it with whatever purse. This wallet costed more than the log purse at $115 at the outlet and with the sale.


Finally this D&B was purchased before I left for Boston. My mommy had a bag she wanted to return and they only offer store credit and decided that I should get this for school. I think I sort of abused this bag because after carrying it a couple times I totally neglected it haha... or the only time I would use it is to carry my laptop and the heaviest things. I got to say this is a very durable purse but I don't know if I'll see myself carrying it again? Or maybe soon?

I'm planning to expland my collection and hopefully I'll have a new purse to blog about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment