Like I mentioned in my previous post I'm just in LOVE with off the shoulder tops. They had them in Australia but not much variety and it was wayyy too cold to be wearing anything that doesn't have full coverage. This top came in black too but I figure white is prettier... ha I might even end up getting the black one too. haha

I also bought this one too... This isn't an off shoulder top but it's a pretty dress--weather dressed up or down so why not. I'm sure my mommy would like it too since it's all tunic-ky and all. =] haha. Shipping is supposed to take about 10-14 days to ship to the USA since it's all coming from China. Yeah, yeah but only China makes and has this type of fashion... Maybe I should move to Asia because I do like their fashion, though I might not partically wear everything or wear what's "heat" or "in" but certain fashions I can certainly do. Sometimes Florida is just too boring... too laid back.
No comments:
Post a Comment