I wish there was a Gloria Jean's Coffee in Orlando... I love Starbucks but sometimes I also wouldn't mind having Gloria Jean's either. A Boost smoothie stand would be nice as well...and might as well add an Easy Way. I think if I did move to Sydney, I'd be okay minus the fact that they don't have Hollister, a&f and normal mall stores. The fact that meat is sold in malls is still different... Very odd, actually. I might consider going to the University of Sydney or the University of Melbourne or the University of Queensland... Maybe something different might be good... to go international for a bit.. I don't know, there are so many things I want to do. haha.
I had pho today with my aunt, uncle, grandma, and the cousins at Pho Pasturer today. I think I spelled that wrong... Anyway, afterwards we went to Walmart and I finally got this spiffy container organizer thing. I got like the smallest one but it really does a great job. =]
I acutally really like how my counter is clutter-free.
And how lovely this picture looks. That shelf is finally organized.
Lately I've been having a lot of fascinations with false eyelashes... on youtube, they make it seem so cool so I figure I have to try them for myself even though I've always said that I'd never glue false eyelashes to my eye. They are actually not that bad and are pretty cool. haha.
I can't wait to head out to the Gucci outlet again sometime next week possibly. I know, I know, all I ever talk about is Gucci and LVs but when I like something, I go like full force obessed with it--for the time being, so leave me alone. haha. Once I obtain a Gucci wallet, my heart will be fulfilled until I have enough money for my next target: a Chanel Jumbo Flap. I don't know when I'll be able to save up enough. I really need a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment