Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

Sometimes it's nice to get out of the house and just have some fun with a best friend. I had a girls night with Lizzy and it was a great feeling to hang out again. I haven't seen her in over a month since I left for Australia. We got pretty dressed up with make up and went out and had our fun. We planned to go fancier next time. =] Tonight, our original plan was to head out the Mall at Millenia's Cheesecake Factory and then Lizzy suggest we go to HuHot, some Mongolian restaurant which we have to pick out our own ingredients and this person cooks it for us. It's sort of like a teppanyaki without having to sit in front of the thing.


This is uncooked Pad Thai, they had little ingredient cards that explain how to make certain recipes.


The grill that cooks the food.


My hot and sour soup and cooked Pad Thai. And the ingredient cards on the top right corner.


I don't really know what this is... it's similar to the Pad Thai. I made this without using an ingredient card... I used the black thai peanut sauce. I only ate Pad Thai noodles all night.


This one had teriyaki sauce instead. It was so salty and I lost count of how many ladles of sauce I had spooned into my bowl. haha.


Cheesecake Ragoons, fried cheesecake with raspberry sauces. It was really good. =]


We ran into an old classmate of ours who happened to work at HuHot and she offered to take a picture for us. It was nice seeing her since forever and was a bit arkward having her serve us and everything. But like I said, it was nice seeing her again since her graduation.


We went to the mall after dinner to relieve the bloatness. haha I bought concealer from Sephora. It looked so nice when I put it. I definitely looked like a typical Asian barbie doll walking around the mall with make up done. And next to it is some foundation primer that was a free gift using the Sephora reward points card thing. I never though that card would ever be useful since I rarely purchase anything from Sephora. I usually go in there to put make up on. hahaha.


I got these from Charlotte Russe. I actually feel bad for buying them but they are just too stunning. I actually went back after Sephora to buy them and I promise that I have no more money to spend on anything else. I can't wait to wear them out! I really want to buy a dress to match perhaps? Okay, okay I'm on my ban... no more anything until I find a job.


We were going to go to 7-11 to get free slurpees but after passing like 2 on our way home we decided that since tonight is supposed to be a sophicated night, we should have Starbucks instead. It was so funny because it reminded us the time that we though the barista had put all our orders into one order...coffee and tea mixed. hahaha And I got my green tea free of charge to conclude my night. =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment