I went to bed really early last night since forever and I ended up getting up at around 2am and couldn't fall back to sleep! I was too lazy to turn my computer on so I took my phone and started playing with it. Being the idiot I am I locked myself out of my phone when I was trying to figure out the SIM password. It locked my SIM card and I couldn't get service or wifi connection until I called AT&T for a PUK code to unlock it. I was going to try to call them right away but AT&T doesn't operate on a 24 hour service unlike T-Mobile so I had to wait until it was daylight to do so. Then I completely falls asleep until way past noon because I was pretty much up all night. Thank goodness when I called they didn't need to speak with my daddy unlike T-Mobile where they have to speak to the person who's name is on the bill unless you're an authorized user and it unlocked my phone right away. I hate when I have phone issues... I tried to force myself back to sleep but I couldn't until way early in the morning. =[
Lucky this morning, I love how he's able to sit like that. haha
My daddy then took my mommy and me to BJ's to buy some food and stuff. I found some chocolate that I liked. =]]
I think besides Hershey's, Dove is the next best chocolate besides Godiva, of course.
And a handful for me! Surprisingly I don't eat as much chocolate as I used to back in high school. I used to eat chocolate and nothing but chocolate and Starbucks during school and before practices. I'm not a sweets person unless it's cake and chocolate however chocolate is the sweetest thing I can eat. Anything else that's super sweet I don't like it. Even when I order drinks or sweet tea when I go out, I always ask for water to water it down so it's less sweet. I'm usually not a picky eater but I'm just wierd when it comes to super sweet stuff.

This past week I've been sitting in front of my mac watching Burning Flame III, an Cantonese Asian drama that's currently being aired overseas and I'm so hooked to it. Usually I can do a couple days without watching it but the plot is just getting so exciting and come on, Asian firemen are just that hot! They are built Asian firefighters and they are actors too. And it just makes it that much better. =]] Bosco, Kevin, Matthew, and those Mr. Hong Kongs are just so hot! Haha

I also recently has about 20 episodes of Off Pedder that I just finished while staying up way past human time. Since this one is a sitcom and has 340 total episodes, it keeps jumping back and forth between story lines but really my most interested in the relationship of Kam Yiu Kin and Bao Kwok Yun. They were paired together in the Best Selling Secrets and I personally think they are a really good pair together. =] I really hate Dai Yim San (Yim Hei), he's the cheapest businessman I've ever like heard of... he owns a huge company and makes millions and millions of money but is the cheapest when it comes to money. Not to mention the dumbest of them all. And I'm really interested with Yim Yu Dai and Yan Shung and Yue Ka Sing's triangle relationship only because none of them are going anywhere or doing anything. I'm going to be sad when it finishes next Lunar New Years. I still miss Best Selling Secrets with Ester Kwan. Okay, enough with my Asian-ness. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment