I want a new camera. To be more specific I want one of those professional Canon camera... the quality of the pictures are just so nice compared to the more convenient ones. Like my picture come out really yellow with my Sony, I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it. My mommy has the same camera as me only the more updated and with I think 1o or 12mp but I'm not sure how great it is... Maybe I should get a Nikon or Canon if I ever get a new camera?
The past couple days I've been using aspirin to wash my face from my horrible break out. It actually is working and I can see it reduced a lot of redness on my face. The one thing I don't like about it is how grainy the texture is. It's like washing your face with sandpaper and it sometimes hurts. I was in the pharmacy looking for the powdered aspirin but I couldn't find anything so I settled with the tablets.
See how yellow my pictures are? And that's with a flash too.
And after so long of wondering where the Boston Coffee House was, I finally went there today! It's actually located behind Waterford Lakes Town Center. I never knew there was a strip mall back there but it's there.
I got a frozen Cafe Mocha and it's okay. I prefer Starbucks over anything anyways. =]]
So I'm hoping next week before band camp starts I can make one last trip out to the beach. This summer I've been so beach deprived compared to last year. I lived at the beach last year, taking the 45 minute drive every Monday before orientation in June. I just hope I don't get like 3rd degree burn again like last time. And hopefully by then I can get my hands on a bottle of Maui Babe Browning Lotion, Serpa black, here I come! =]]
Hi, MissChanel: The picture you've admired in my blog was taken by my DD with her Canon camera, so I vote for a Canon. She likes it a lot. But please do your research first.
ReplyDelete