Friday, August 7, 2009

My Heart Can't Seem to Learn to Part

A couple days ago my mommy and I went to the outlets because she wanted to check out some purses from Coach. I mean, what else is there to do right? haha we went around there and then it decided to pour out rain so we ended up in Saks, which I never knew had an outlet until now. And that's when I found my heaven! Designer sunglasses all at like half-off! Soon I'll have a pair of Dior's and Gucci's on my face! =D Then my mommy got hungry and decided that we are going to go to Reb Lobster for dinner. I actually got to try this dish that one of the contestants from the Next Food Network Star made and is being featured at Red Lobster because he won a challenge. It was pretty good considering he's a real estate agent, hahaha. =P

It was really nice going out with my mom and talk to her about things. We don't talk a lot when we're home but when we do talk, we talk about everything and it's nice to hear what she has to say with things even if I may not agree with it. Every time I'm out with her it always reminds me how much I love her and grateful for all the things that's she done for me. I know I'm always a pain but all in all I admire her very much for all that she's done. I love you, mommy!








The "amazing" biscuits everyone is crazy over.






The special food network dish.


I forever love the Lobster Pizza. =] Yum!



Today, Bobo and I headed to Starbucks and the mall because it's aerie Thursday meaning new gift for the month. Of course I had to go! =P I got an aerie f.i.t. New Balance sack backpack. It's a nice bag, I just haven't decided what I want to do with it just yet. Hahaha. I thought we were going to leave right after but instead we walked around the mall for a little bit. I had to take Bobo to Saks because my loves are all in there and she takes after me well. =] While we were there she spotted at least four Neverfulls. haha. It's official, my next bag is either going to be the Neverfull MM or the Galliera PM. I originally wanted the Galliera GM, and I didn't realize how big that bag was until I tried it on today at Saks. I can fit everything and my dog in that bag and still have good. Plus it looked like I was being swallowed by the bag...or maybe it was just what I was wearing? I thought the PM was just right. =] I also saw a Gucci Black Hysteria crystal patent hobo which I think I might want as well. It's just like the crystal GG one but the black looks a lot better and definitely has my liking. Hopefully it's still there when I go back because I know it's not in the Gucci boutiques anymore. Then we went around a couple more stores and Build-A-Bear Workshop and went home.


Before we made it home we stopped by Mickey D's for some fries and a sweet tea to share. I thought going through a drive-thur was supposed to be fast but instead I waited for 10 minutes outside for my fries and it wasn't even busy! On a positive note, Bobo and I burned our mouths because the fries were fresh out of the fryer and hot. haha.


She such a cutie, I hate her. HAHAHA! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment