I broke my ban..again. Well, first of all, I never officially really made a ban. I've stated it a few times but never really made a big announcement about it...so does that still count? What can I say, I have expensive hobbies. =]
And that brings me to the conclusion that I will never get a boyfriend and I'll just die obese and lonely. I can be materialistic and when that kicks in, he wouldn't be able to afford me or know what to do with me. However, I wouldn't expect him to buy me my lovelies, so I'm somewhat considerate (according to Lizzy). I prefer brand... I guess I'm a brand whore. Does that give me the label of a stuck up bitch?
Anyway, I was supposed to go skating or had plans to go ice skating today with Bobo... I didn't get up on time so I decided we'll like go to the mall and maybe check out some NYX makeup at the outlet. I made it out to the outlet but didn't get to see the makeup. That's because my mom and grandma decided to join and completely threw me off what my purpose was. Especially when my mom likes to outlet hop like nobody's business. We went to Coach and I wasn't planning on buying anything. I'm so bankrupted that I'm surprised that I can afford to drive actually. My mom picked up a Coach pink leather hobo from the outlet on Vineland... I think that's the Prime Outlets? I don't even know anymore... Prime, Premium, who knows. I saw some makeup bags and really wanted one. [What the hell, I don't even use makeup!] I think it's because I've been reading way too many beauty blogs and I just want to stock up on makeup. =] haha. There were a lot of stuff on sale and I found a couple of makeup bags that I liked but they were so big. I didn't think that they will fit in Miss Gucci so I didn't get those. Then we went to the other outlets and I found the little ones! They only had a couple and a lot more choices... I pondered between the bigger and smaller one and ended up getting the smaller one with the regular canvas with gold trim.
It's so cute but I think it's too small after trying to fit everything in there. After bring it home I wonder how I'm going to fit my guard makeup in there... Maybe I'll go buy the bigger makeup bag. I've realized I carry around a lot of things that I can do without in my bag but then if I don't it seems like my bag is empty. *sigh*
Gina and I went together to Colonial's band camp celebration. It was so nice to see my friends that I haven't seen in ages! And it was surprising how many people remembered me and no one knew that Rafferty was my cousin... Haha I guess that's a good thing? I would have some pictures but I blame Gina for the reason why I didn't have my camera. I left it in my bag but since it was raining, there was NO WAY I was going to bring Miss Gucci out so I left her in my car along with my camera. Because it was raining, the band played the music inside the cafeteria. They did pretty well and I'm looking forward to see them out on the field soon.
My band camp starts this Saturday... I'm so excited yet I'm dreading it.. it IS band camp we're talking about.. The plan for tomorrow is look for better makeup and stock up on soffees for band camp. After tomorrow, I'm now officially announcing my ban.
I'm on a BAN from my lovelies. It's so heartbreaking! =/
No comments:
Post a Comment