Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Throbbing of a Slap is Engraved into my Heart.

I haven't gone anywhere the past couple days simply because I'm too lazy to leave my house and perhaps because there is just nothing for me to do. I'm so annoyed with having to take trips to school to get paper work done and I think tomorrow is going to be one of those days. I can't wait for band camp to be here already... I really need a busy schedule where I don't have the freedom to slack off. I really want to move to California.

Lately I've been so annoyed with constant bitching from my dad, gosh he never shuts up and finds something to bitch at me about. I've had my own eating habits that has been the same since high school and all the sudden he wants to change it for me because it's "unhealthy." I'm the kind of person that can go with or without eating and I'm definitely not sick either. I like to eat when I'm hungry and it's not like I don't eat. For the past couple of weeks, I get threatening phone calls from my dad that I must come downstairs to eat because it's 12pm and its lunch time. He's the type that cannot go a day with eating or sleeping so I understand that he has to eat when it hits lunch and dinner time and such but I'm okay, gosh. Especially since I sleep so late and get up so late, I usually miss lunch anyway and eat around the evening. Again I'm okay with that!!! He doesn't bitch about my mom when she sleeps in until 5pm but he has to find something that he doesn't like that I do and bitch about it. When I'm in my room, he calls me antisocial, depressed, and isolated from the world. When I go out, he tells me I'm NEVER home and that I'm always out spending unnecessary money when it would be nice for me to be home. WTF? These couple days really made me realize how much I want to be back in Boston by myself where I can come and go as I please. I lived with family but they didn't give me so much crap about what I do. My aunt would call and check up on me but that's only if I forgot to call her... If I called her way earlier in the day and let her know I'm not going to be home for dinner and that she doesn't have to wait up for me, she doesn't have to call. It just makes no sense, it's not like I'm doing anything with him anyway home or not home. I like my peace and quietness and do what I please, that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm depressed or isolated from the world. I have my fun too and meet people when I need too. I really should have stayed in Boston and worked for the summer since it's crap to get a job here.

I went through some of my jewelry because I'm STILL looking for my missing white gold, oval garnet stone ring I bought a couple Christmas back. I remember being it to Australia with me with the other two rings but I have the other two and not that one! I've looked everywhere for it! I'm afraid I might have thrown it away when I was cleaning my bathroom because I usually throw all my jewelry on the counter. I should check with my mom and Bobo to see if I accidently had given it to them. OMG, it's been WEEKS!! I hope I find it soon in the pile of clothes I still haven't unpacked. Haha Anyway, I was going through my jewelry and found this.


It's a Sterling Silver Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant on a 16" sterling silver chain. It's so brand new that today is like the first time I like ever touched it and I brought it to Australia with me thinking I might actually wear it. I've had it for a couple years now too... I'm thinking of selling it to a better and more responsible owner. If it's going to sit in my posession any longer, it's going to tarnish before I even get to wearing it. Haha check ebay soon if you're interested? lol I don't know if I'm going to put it up haha.


My aunt from Australia got this for me a couple years back when I parents went to go visit. I thought I'd post a picture of it because it's pretty and to show off my photography skills.. haha! I think the only time I ever wore this was to a band banquet a couple years back? Maybe last year? Or the year of the hot pink dress? I don't remember but for the price of this necklace from Swarovski, I feel bad that it belongs to me only because I only wear one necklace and it's the gold jade key I got from my mom.


But my point is that I really, really want Chanel earrings! Like the ones above! If I get to sell the Tiffany&Co necklace, I'm so using that money for a pair of Chanel earrings! They are just so gorgy! They'll be on my ears soon, before October! (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment