Lately I've been eating very unhealthy foods. Maybe it's band camp schedule that caused me to grab quick eats so I can make it back to where ever we all have to meet before the parking lot gets filled up with no more spaces. Before Boston, I can't remember when I would eat like this, so much fast food. I mean it's good food and if I didn't intake everything I eat, I would totally eat it more often. Just like yesterday, my mom, grandma, Bobo, and I went to Mickey D's and their new Angus Mushroom and Swiss is definitely a good burger. I've had it twice already. =] haha. Plus I've been getting a coupon for when I buy an angus burger, I get a free drink and medium fries. =] I've also heard that Burger King's $1 double cheeseburgers are back until Sep, tember... I wonder if it's true because I haven't had a BK burger in a while... like since last summer when I pretty much lived off of the $1 double cheeseburger for a couple weeks before I went to college. I do miss BK's angus burger, which they discontinued a while ago. =[ I do like Mickey D's iced sweet tea and it's only $1 for the large. =D

Mickey D's Angus Mushroom and Swiss. Yum!



Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sundae at Downtown Disney.
Anyway, so today I went to the Apple Store for my scheduled appointment to have my iPhone checked out at the Genius Bar because the sleep/wake button on my iPhone suddenly decided to get stuck during band camp. The concierge took a look at it to make sure that it was water damaged or anything wrong that I could have done to the phone. They are so strict with their water damaged policy. I haven't dropped my phone since I've gotten it and the concierge was able to tell because he told me that everything was find inside and he just doesn't know what's wrong and why the button wouldn't come up. The concierge was very nice and he offered to do a swap for a new replacement iPhone for me. I was a bit nervous that they wouldn't switch me a new one and just offered to fix the button but my mentality is that it wouldn't be the same anyway so why not give me a new one. I got my same 3G which I was kind of hoping I would be able to be offered the newer iPhone but whatever, I'm happy with my phone. I'm so glad that the sleep/wake button finally works again!
Prior to my scheduled appointment at the Apple Store, I went in the day before (Sunday) which then I find out and told by another concierge that I needed an appointment. The next appointment that was available was around 5pm that day but I figured why not go early the next day because I thought I might have needed to do something but instead, my mom dragged me out to Downtown Disney after going to Walmart for Bobo's school supplies. Still about Saturday, after scheduling the appointment, I went to leave when I saw the store Lush, that sold all natural products, like bath bombs, natural masks and everything. I wasn't intent to buy anything but I did pick up a few things. =] (gosh, darn it, me and my shopaholic-ness. haha.


Herbalism face wash.

Everything at Lush is like sold by the weight, especially these types of makes that you can only use until a certain time. I think it works pretty well and leaves my skin feelings soft. It looks odd but it's so good!

I was told that if I buy another item, I would be able to get a free face mask, so why not?


I really like this one too. I've used it twice and my skin feels softer already. This one is heavier with more scrub texture than Herbalism.

Most refreshed. =]]

My sample of the Vanishing Cream, which I thougt the SA was pretty nice to offer me some. The origial price is about $35 but I think that is way expensive but we'll see, chances are I'll back with anew bottle of Vanishing Cream there.


This was my free gift, BB Seaweed facial mask. It works very well, and when I use it I feel refreshing and it tightens the face...good for firming. And it smells nice. Definitely worth using.
Mickey D's Angus Mushroom and Swiss. Yum!
Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sundae at Downtown Disney.
Anyway, so today I went to the Apple Store for my scheduled appointment to have my iPhone checked out at the Genius Bar because the sleep/wake button on my iPhone suddenly decided to get stuck during band camp. The concierge took a look at it to make sure that it was water damaged or anything wrong that I could have done to the phone. They are so strict with their water damaged policy. I haven't dropped my phone since I've gotten it and the concierge was able to tell because he told me that everything was find inside and he just doesn't know what's wrong and why the button wouldn't come up. The concierge was very nice and he offered to do a swap for a new replacement iPhone for me. I was a bit nervous that they wouldn't switch me a new one and just offered to fix the button but my mentality is that it wouldn't be the same anyway so why not give me a new one. I got my same 3G which I was kind of hoping I would be able to be offered the newer iPhone but whatever, I'm happy with my phone. I'm so glad that the sleep/wake button finally works again!
Prior to my scheduled appointment at the Apple Store, I went in the day before (Sunday) which then I find out and told by another concierge that I needed an appointment. The next appointment that was available was around 5pm that day but I figured why not go early the next day because I thought I might have needed to do something but instead, my mom dragged me out to Downtown Disney after going to Walmart for Bobo's school supplies. Still about Saturday, after scheduling the appointment, I went to leave when I saw the store Lush, that sold all natural products, like bath bombs, natural masks and everything. I wasn't intent to buy anything but I did pick up a few things. =] (gosh, darn it, me and my shopaholic-ness. haha.
Herbalism face wash.
Everything at Lush is like sold by the weight, especially these types of makes that you can only use until a certain time. I think it works pretty well and leaves my skin feelings soft. It looks odd but it's so good!
I was told that if I buy another item, I would be able to get a free face mask, so why not?
I really like this one too. I've used it twice and my skin feels softer already. This one is heavier with more scrub texture than Herbalism.
Most refreshed. =]]
My sample of the Vanishing Cream, which I thougt the SA was pretty nice to offer me some. The origial price is about $35 but I think that is way expensive but we'll see, chances are I'll back with anew bottle of Vanishing Cream there.
This was my free gift, BB Seaweed facial mask. It works very well, and when I use it I feel refreshing and it tightens the face...good for firming. And it smells nice. Definitely worth using.
No comments:
Post a Comment