Thank goodness I don't have classes on Tuesday and Thursday until October when I start my Government class. =] Anyway, yesterday was the first day of Fall 2009 classes. I had three classes back to back with fifteen minutes in between to get to class from 10am-2:15pm. It's not as bad as I thought it could have been. The most important thing is that I at least found parking this morning and thank goodness I left my house early with the mentality of not being able to find parking. I had to circle around a bit because I wasn't sure where Building 1 and 2 were. And of course, building 8 has to be on the other side of the world. When October hits, I will have only Government and that is going to be in building 8. It's so much easier to find parking there. =] College Algebra was my first class and the Professor seems to be pretty cool and his teaching seems good too. I was definitely a bit uninterested about learning natural and whole numbers, integers, rational and irrational numbers... it brought back memories of torture from Algebra II. =/ HOWEVER, before I went to practice, I came home for about an hour and finished my homework! =D I had 20th Century Humanities and she made us get to know our peers and such. Everyone had to talk about their majors and pick an event from a time line in our humanities book and relate to it. Mine was so lame... we're not going to talk about it. HAHA. Finding my last class was crazy. I went into a Sign Language class thinking it was my Speech class. Thank goodness someone walked in after me I guess thinking it was the same class... I probably would have sat there for some time before realizing. haha. I kind of not looking forward for Wednesday... maybe until I get a new backpack... I swear bring Miss Gucci AU to class was "what was I thinking?!" I had a few light packets in there and I swear she was getting ready to break. I can't wait until I can get a Neverfull MM. Hopefully soon! *cross fingers* =]

This was a couple days ago. I know, I know, I take a lot of pictures of Starbucks and Miss Speedy 30. haha!
So Sunday, Bobo and I had some fun before my back to school. She had already started school so she was really just entertaining me. I got acrylic nail tips put on and I have been bring her with me lately; however, I didn't that day so I offered to do her nails. She's been wanting me to paint her nails but I'm always too lazy to do so...until yesterday.

My acrylic tips with an American Manicure. It's like the French Manicure but the color of the tips look more natural than white. It was my first time getting an American Manicure. haha.






I tried to do this flower I saw from a tutorial but it didn't come out like I wanted it.



After that we went to Mickey D's because I had a coupon for buy an Angus burger and get free medium drink and fries. =]




Bobo and I made these a couple nights ago. =]
This was a couple days ago. I know, I know, I take a lot of pictures of Starbucks and Miss Speedy 30. haha!
So Sunday, Bobo and I had some fun before my back to school. She had already started school so she was really just entertaining me. I got acrylic nail tips put on and I have been bring her with me lately; however, I didn't that day so I offered to do her nails. She's been wanting me to paint her nails but I'm always too lazy to do so...until yesterday.
My acrylic tips with an American Manicure. It's like the French Manicure but the color of the tips look more natural than white. It was my first time getting an American Manicure. haha.
I tried to do this flower I saw from a tutorial but it didn't come out like I wanted it.
After that we went to Mickey D's because I had a coupon for buy an Angus burger and get free medium drink and fries. =]
Bobo and I made these a couple nights ago. =]
I like your new acrylic nails; pretty, long fingers too (I notice this 'coz of Piano lessons).
ReplyDeleteI can relate to your college classes ...