Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's Try Again.

School is like not even school. I guess I'm just waiting for October to be here so my school schedule will be complete and maybe then I'll feel a bit more like I'm actually going to school. Ugh, I need a job too.

It's been decided that I'm going to be moving back to Boston next fall. I'm actually super excited about it and if all goes well I get accepted into the colleges I want to go. Not too long ago if my parents told me that I'm going back to Boston, I would be in tears begging them not to do that but I'm glad it's happening. Being home this time around doesn't feel the same anymore. Sometimes I just don't care anymore. I miss the busy-ness of a northerner having to rush to catch the train and run to cross the streets. It's too slow paced here for me. It literally takes FOREVER for anything to be done here. People take forever to do things around here. Don't get me wrong, I still love it here and I call it home but it's true, I can't live here. In a way I wish I had this mentality months before I wanted to move back... and it makes me wonder how differently things can be. I don't know, I guess new isn't always the worst thing ever. I guess I didn't know what to do with myself while I was out in Boston by myself. I didn't want to get close or know anyone because my heart was set to come home... and finally after being home again I've realized that it's not as amazing as it could be. It feels that I'm reconnecting more with friends I've known since I was a kid more now that we're 3000 miles away. I was talking to Lizzy earlier and she said she doesn't really know about me leaving again. It surprised me that she was afraid I would find a new super best friend and leave her behind. I value all my friends unless they've proven to me that they don't deserve it. She's been a big part of my high school memories and life. So if you're reading this, you will always be my best friend regardless to new best friends in the future. Our powers will connect every time we piece our necklaces together. ♥ Forever and always. =] Now I'm going to use this year to prepare myself for Boston... I seriously don't miss the snow. >=[

College applications are such a pain!

I made those all by myself and it took me 2 days to fill the jar. The papers were purchased in Sydney, Australia at Morning Glory. Man oh man, I miss that store.

Daily Starbucks visit. =]


Okay, not daily... I wish they would open a Gloria Jeans around here!

Ohh, ohh! I saw my love today! The only complaint I have is that Chanel didn't have her in the color I wanted to see... they were left with it in FUCHSIA. It's a nice color but really? Unless I won the lottery and have the extra money to spend I wouldn't want to buy a fuchsia bag. When I was looking at it, I kept thinking what I could possibly wear everyday to be able to match the bag if I ever bought it and wanted to use it everyday. Okay, so I'm over exaggerating about the color but really. I guess I'm a little upset that I didn't see it in more neutral colors. You can't blame me. I can't wait to be in Boston again. I bet Newbury's Chanel would have more colors to choose from. =]

I need to have some food porn for my next entry. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment