Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Idealist.


Random picture at South Shore Plaza from June of last summer when I went to Boston to visit my school. I don't know, it just seems like the post looks better with an opening picture first. Of course I'm the fattest one... =/

Okay so this is like my fourth post that I've been attempting to have completed. I got side tracked and ended up delete or closing on the page so hopefully this one gets posted. haha.. I've been so behind on posting.

And I don't know how that my page has been read 11000 times? Is someone opening the page and hitting refresh a million times? haha.

Yesterday my mom brought up a plan that I didn't think it was possible until she told me everything that was on her mind. I don't want to say anything yet because I would actually like for it to happen. SO hopefully everything will go as planned. =]

Tuesday is my day off from school (until October) and after getting stuff done, I went to the mall. =]] I redeemed my monthly...(well it seems daily now LOL) freebies. =D I went to Aveda to get these samples that I found online print-outs for.

This is shampoo, conditioner, and a protecting thing. I used some of it and it didn't seem to make a difference during blow dry and flat ironing.

The SA told me this is their most popular hand cream. I personally think it's really heavy for me. I'll stick to lotion. lol The SA was really nice, when I walked in there he offered me a cup of tea on a tray! I didn't take it though and then I felt bad for not taking it. =/ Only because he was so nice, not because it was free, if that's what you're wondering.

I recently got a VS Pink card in the mail for a pair of free panties too. =]

I love Pink. =D

Of course no mall trip is complete without going into Sephora! Let me tell you, I've been reading way too many beauty blogs, but I love them so much! I found $13 loose glitter by Makeup Forever that I'm debating whether I should get it or not... If I forget about it by Friday then it wasn't meant to be. haha. I finally found NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight that every beauty Guru has been using in their videos. It's more pinker than I thought it was it... I might go back to get it next week. I don't know, it didn't seem to look the same on me as the Gurus. AND the Orgasm Line is pretty much all on my list. =] I did picked up this gorgeous nail polish called A True Romantic. I LOVE OPI!


I have it on right now and it's so pretty, not too light or too dark.

Then my mommy wanted to go Asian food market shopping so Bobo and I went to the nails store next to it. They sell all professional nails supplies and I picked up two nail polishes that will be great for this Fall in Eiffel For This Color and Lincoln Park After Dark. I ave Eiffel For This Color on my toes. =]]





They look very similar but they're not. Eiffel For This Color is lighter and has a purple tone to it. Lincoln Park After Dark is darker with a red tone and more black. I actually got a bottle of Lincoln Park After Dark from my manicurist, I believe back in December, when I had it on my toes and it's pretty much gone so I bought another bottle. =D It's going to last me a couple of Fall season! Haha I think both are great all year round as well.

So much for food porn for this entry. LOL. My grandma is scheduled to go to the citizenship ceremony next week so there will definitely be a celebration/food porn opportunity. I root for sushi night!

No comments:

Post a Comment