Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let Me Be the North Star.



I've been using the honey salve since Saturday, when I bought it and these couple days my lips have never felt any better. Lesline even noticed on Monday that my lips looked smoother. =] If you guys can still find it in the MAC stores or Nordstroms and Macys, go get it! It's so worth the $18.50 and you get a lot of it too. I think you'll be able to have a better chance of finding it at bigger department stores where they usually keep the things they don't sell longer... MAC boutiques usually run out or they like send it back to the main company I guess. Bobo and I went out Sunday to Macys and found 2 more pots! She decided she wanted one too so I'm still left with two pots but that's okay. haha... I'll be able to find more when I run out, I'm determined! If not, I guess I can always pay the $40 from the MAC site and get it there. By the way, the one in the photo is the newer one I picked up from Macys. =]

I got a package from my mommy on Monday with the My Beauty Diary sheet masks she bought me from New York! These are so much cheaper here than they are in Australia. The past two nights I used the Q10 and I think my face got brighter... I don't know I think I permanently need to stay out of the sun to see a difference. It's been so hot outside, I almost died Monday night on the field. I can't wait to stock up on these! I'm thinking about using the Chocolate scented one tomorrow. =]

I'm going to Boston next Thursday!!! I'm SUPER excited!!! It was a very last minute decision but nonetheless I'm going thanks to an invitation to MCPHS Open House on next Sunday. I'm leaving few days early and staying a few days later too! Come on, it's the same price to leave early and later so why not leave later right? I miss Boston's food way too much and plan on fasting until next week to eat it all up! Especially if I'm going to see my Godparents, they always spoil me crazy taking me out to eat! I miss them too and my little nephew, and godsister Sharon! I'm going to have to call her soon. =] And I HAVE to buy the European Strawberry CAKE! Man oh man do I miss that cake! I know, before you think, well Adrienne WTF? You said you hated Boston and now you're going back, blah, blah, blah. Yeah I did and I even said I am never going to go back to such a hell place and blah, blah, blah... Thing is city life is more for me... I love Florida but it's not busy enough for me, I found that out. Yes, I don't go out much anyway so that's stupid but it is different. Plus I really want to get in MCPHS and just school the 5-6 years and finally become a Pharmacist. Sometimes I feel that Florida is holding me back from that goal and I'm working back at square one again. That's how I feel now... technically I'm sort of wasting my time taking classes now when I should have taken this year off since I chose to come back and work to gain experience rather than school. I really don't need these credits... for Florida schools, yes but not for MCPHS. Either way, besides English and Math I have to start from the beginning and I'm okay with that at MCPHS. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people that do school in Florida are going no where, never. My point is that I feel like I'm not going anywhere because my approach to my degree and how I want to obtain it is different.
I don't want to drive around the circle, I want to drive through it.
And the best way for me to do that is to be back in Boston. My mommy has done so much for me and I don't want to let her down. She wants me to be back in Boston and I want to go back so I'm going back. It's the best thing for me to do as well.

I've been talking to Wendy a lot and it's crazy how much I miss her. At first I didn't think we were that close or even ever going to be close nor do we spend a lot of time together... then when we do, we like piss our pants laughing about the most dumbest things--like bowling. HAHA. What surprises me even more if how much we communicate with each other since I've been back. I honestly didn't think I would be talking to her much...maybe a message every couple months if either one of us is lucky? But whenever she's eating pho or I'm eating pho or buying bubble tea, the first thing I do is text her letting her know. LOL. It's so weird, I know! The past couple days we made a plan on what we're going to do the afternoon I arrive. We're going to go to Little Q's and eat HOTPOT until we roll over! She said it was $15 for all you can eat and you KNOW what that means when it comes to hotpot? All you can eat hotpot is HUGE! And then we're going to head out to South Shore Plaza and have Cheesecake Factory for dinner. =] It was so funny because my mommy, who is currently in New York said she's going to come meet me and stuff and I'm like no, I'm going to be busy with Wendy... I already have plans, LOL. I also hope to meet Tanya for the first time as well... she's my daddy's friend's daughter that is currently going to BFIT and before she left, she asked me about it. We kept in touch and she's such a sweet and nice person. Hopefully she will still be up to go to Open House with me.

It's 2:35am and I'm not sleeping knowing that there is school in the morning... I'm listening to Ding Dang ~ 丁噹's new album, Della 夜貓 and it's pretty good, I like it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment