Sunday, September 27, 2009

Honey Bunch


I'm so, so, so OBSESSED with MAC's Naked Honey Skin Salve! And pretty much the rest of what I can find of the collection.

See what I mean? I can't even just post one photo of it. haha I found two left at Nordstrom and I went ahead and bought both of them. I actually wish I knew about the Naked Honey Collection sooner... =/ Like I said, I bought the last two from Nordstrom and my grandma liked it too and wanted the other pot...SO tomorrow Bobo and I are heading to Macys for the other two pots that I found and are on hold for me--I'm stocking up! I'm just so happy and glad I am able to track them down... I hope they'll probably keep them for a while... I mean they don't go bad. I can tell they are going to be so helpful when I move out to Boston, it's usable everywhere.



I bought a highlight powder too in Honey Light. I didn't have any intentions on buying anything else but the salve but there was only two left of Honey Light and Golden Nectar. I'm actually debating if I should go back and get Golden Nectar and use it during the summer time. It's not too much darker but it's bronzed. I don't know, I'm like obsessed with the whole collection...and this is me finding what is left over from it...image me if it was still available or a permanent collection. lol. Anyway, it's a really pretty highlight. I love the texture of a honeycomb... it makes me kind of don't want to use it because it is a limited edition.


I also picked up a lipglass from the Naked Honey Collection in She's A Star. I might go back and get Buzz, which is the other one that I saw and only one left. It's really awesome and gives a good shimmer. I love layering it on top of the salve. =]]

I've been so obsessed with MAC's makeup... Besides purses I think that's were most of my money will be at and when I get my hands on some NARS lipgloss, I'm going to be living at Sephora. Haha.

I had a little one on one with Photo Booth. Every Mac owner does it. =P I'm wearing DSK Jewelry's Baller necklace in Rose, I think. Plus, I had new makeup on feeling extra pretty. =D




Vanity much, Adrienne? HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment