My grandma got naturalized today at the Orange County Convention Center. Omg, it was such a long process for such a small amount of people. Especially when my dad, grandma, and I left before 7am to make sure to make the 8:15am call time. Thank goodness or else the audience line would have been miles long.
The waiting outside and inside took forever. People where starting to piss me off especially with those who brought their kids with them... If you can't watch or handle your kids, simply don't have them!!! Kids where running around everywhere and at one point some lady hovered over me at least than a feet away, like she just came up to me like she knew me trying to look past the line or something. Talk about personal space invasion and I absolutely HATE when people do that... certainly people that I don't know. It was such a long and frustrating morning. But thank goodess my grandma is finally a citizen, Japan, Hong Kong, and Europe is certainly on the list now. Grandma and I are going to get her passport forms turned in tomorrow. =D
We left the convention center around 10:30 and it wasn't early or late enough to go celebrate and eat so we went to Publix and got some fried chicken and roasted chicken. The friday chicken was so good! And then it someone turned into a kitchen argument.
After about thirty-minutes to an hour after eating, Grandma and I went to the Florida Mall and did some walking around. Mainly we went because Grandma wanted to get her Fossils watch battery replaced. Grandma and I went to Sephora and I was looking at the NARS line. $24.00 for lip gloss is ridiculous. I do really want to buy the clear, clear gloss and Turkish Delight, like all Guru's are using it. My grandma offered to buy them for me but I said not until later. I'm not a big fan when my grandma offers to pay for things.. We went to MAC and I got me some new hauls! I love Grandma.
I finally got my 15 count palette!
Shadows in Vanilla, Pink Venus, Mythology. I think the colors look great together!
I depot-ed a couple of older shadows I previously own into the palette. I just don't have a picture of them...yet. Can't wait to fill in more soon!
I've heard so many great reviews about fluid line that I had to get one! Plus I'm so sick of the sun and being all not and sweaty and have a possible eyeliner run... It's supposed to stay on longer and what not. I still haven't caught on mastering the liner technique just yet.
My aunt took my cousins, grandma, and me out to pho! =]] I ordered take-out for my dad since he didn't want to leave the house. Then Bobo and I went to Walmart to look for sticky magnets for the depot-ted shadows. We walked around a bit more before leaving. I was so surprised to find a pack of 16 count magnets for about $.97. It's incredible.
I promise I'm not vain at all. =P
Sleepy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment