Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When I Get to the Place, I Swear I'll Write You a Song Each and Everday.


Second football game of the season against Buffalo, NY and we won! I'm actually really excited because we have to win six games to qualify for a bowl game or whatever it is and that means... HAWAII for Christmas break!

We didn't win by much but we won at least. That will totally complete and a great way to end year 2009, a trip to Hawaii. I was so young the last time I was there... like 8 years old? Either way it will feel completely different to go again.

Come on UCF, don't let me down!!!

My Baller necklace from DSK Jewelry came in last Wednesday! I love, love, love, love this necklace. It would so be the Titanic necklace if it was in the Sapphire blue lol!

Although it HUGE it still looks great. I just haven't found a nice outfit to go with it yet. It's so pretty, I love it!

Look what else I got!! Stephanie, the owner/founder of DSK Jewelry is SUPER nice. I contacted her through iChat and email a few times and she's just so sweet and nice about answering the many questions I have. LOL I'm currently on the waiting list for her latest piece, Edward & Bella, PH & GS Pegasus Necklace, and Rose Thread earrings. I can't wait until I can finally place those orders. I love her pieces! =D When she's done settling into her new home, I'm going to order some jewelry for Bobo... she's in love with the ginormous Baller necklace. =]

I had a day off today so I went to MAC! =]


I finally bought the foundation! It's about time because Bare Minerals suck... or maybe I don't know how to use it but it's so inconvenient and messy, especially when I want to travel with it. It's a pain. My color is NC30... for now. haha


And I got a new concealer too. Urban Decay's just wasn't doing it job... It's so liquidy that it's so hard to work with and it takes forever to dry. Plus it seemed very off color because they only have two colors to choose from. I'm also NC30 in this concealer.

The bridge walk way that connects the Prudential Center and Copley Center in Boston...I used to walk by here pretty much every day after class.

Okay, so lately I've been thinking a lot about it and I've decided that when Fall semester, guard, and Christmas break ends, I'm going to head back to Boston for Spring semester. Wendy and I talked about rooming together and what not but we're still unsure how that's going to work out. I might end up at my Uncle and Aunt's again until I find a roommate but they love me anyway so that's not a problem. I'm not sure where I'll be going to school yet either... I might actually take the semester off and work to gain experience and then go back to school in the Fall 2010. That gives me time to earn rent money and pay things off and all that stuff. I might even just take one class back at BFIT just so I don't completely lose the feeling of going to school. I'm currently in process of working on my applications to MCPHS and NEU. I hope everything goes well and as I planned. I feel like I'm just wasting time here and Florida is not my ideal place to school or live anymore. Whatever, I'm determined to head back to Boston and when I graduate, I'll be in California. =]


Now until the end of October I'm going to be super busy... Let's hope for good news! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment