Saturday, August 15, 2009

Makeup Haul!


I promise I am not a compulsive shopper. I hung out with Lizzy and Gina today and we went mall hopping looking for new guard makeup. We originally bought shadows from MAC but the color is just way too yellow to be called gold so instead we headed to the outlets to find NYX makeup because that's where they had them.

MAC Pigment in Gold Mode. I love fresh pigment. =]

I bought a new lipstick! It's called 1N. I said I was going to get all their lipsticks--one at a time. XD This one is nude as well but less pink. It's gorgeous.

NYX eyeshadow in Daisy. It's bright gold.

Bare Essentials are giving out their new bareMinerals MATTE foundation. I had to get a sample of it. This is Medium Beige.


I was playing with the makeup and this is my final look. It's doesn't look too smokey... when I used the black shadow, it looked really harsh. And I think I'm going to need to get a liquid base for the gold shadow to brighten up and stay.

Gina and her jelly bean obsession.

Band camp is tomorrow and I need me some good sunscreen. I've never used this one before because I usually use the Cool Mist and I think my skin became prone to it... so hopefully this one works. I was torn between this one and Aveeno. I've grown to love everything, well mostly everything made from Aveeno. I'm so excited for band camp! And I love Gina for letting me use her UCF parking pass! Haha, I'm not going to have to deal with UCF Parking nazis! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment