Thursday afternoon, my mom decided that she wanted to go to St. Augustine for the Gucci Outlet so her, my grandma, Bobo, Lizzy, and me packed ourselves into my car and drove the about two hours to St. Augustine. It wasn't super late when we got there and got some shopping done before we left. AND!! I finally got a Gucci wallet!
This one was only $209 from the original $530 price tag, the total was $221.54 plus tax! It's such a good price for a Gucci wallet! I saw a green D-gold wallet that has a zip around that I liked too. That one was about $289? I don't remember exactly... I didn't get that one because it wouldn't match my Gucci bags and this one about to match more regardless if I have a funky colored bag. haha. At least to me it makes sense... Either way, I love my new wallet! ♥
The outlet still had a lot of colored Joys and I wanted a pink one! And they have my currently pink D-gold tote in a black leather that my mommy liked, but she didn't buy it because she's going to go to the boutique and get a shoulder tote, like the ones with the long strap and carries across the body in black. Lizzy and I came across this one bag that was such a hassle to open in close... it closed by a wrap-around belt and it took a good ten minutes to open and close that bag... My theory is that before I go shopping I would have to open my bag and fetch for my wallet before walking into the store or else there's going to be a big line hold up. haha. And they had a bunch of black evening or normal everday use bags for less than $300. That's going to be my new home soon. =]
After the Gucci Outlet and some Coach Outlet shopping, we went to Denny's for dinner before heading back for the two hour drive.
This was Pecan Chicken Salad or something like that with some vinaigrette dressing. The pecans were so sweet and the chicken was okay, not the best dish.
Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch dressing, there were amazing!
My grandma got the senior shrimp something... I told her to get the regular portion but she said she wouldn't be able to finish it... she finished this one just fine.. haha I love my grammies!
My mommy got the Club Sandwich which she shared some with me. =] I love my mommy! ♥
Bobo got the Junior Grand Slam. I was surprised she wasn't hungry after eating because it was a small plate for her in my opinion... I've seen her eat more as a growing girl. =] And she though the butter cream was ice cream on top of her pancakes and ate a spoonful! Haha, oh boy I love her!
And I best friend... she got a Lumberjack something... It came with everything! The toast is in there somewhere. haha And upon taking this picture she decided to ruin her plate so I wouldn't take a picture, I took one anyway, so HA! =P I love her!
We got home around 11:06, like exactly two hours it took me to drive home. Lizzy and I didn't even sleep that night. I mean, I had an excuse, I was way excited to use my new Gucci wallet, I don't know what was hers. haha Anyway, we pretty much talked all night after we showered and I had transferred all my stuff from my D&B wallet to my new Gucci. =D We laughed so hard about high school memories and I got an angry phonecall from my mommy at 5am complaining how loud we're being and that we should sleep. I had orientation the next morning. Needless to say, I was a bit off during orientation. Standing in line was horrible, it was a mile long of people just getting in line. Thankfully my friend works there and helped me out a lot before it was my turn or else I would have had to leave and come back Monday.... They close at 12pm on Fridays. After that Lizzy and I came back to my house, ate, I took her home, and my mommy and I went to buy some groceries. I passed out after that and then got woken up for dinner. After the yummy lobster dinner I showered and went to sleep until 12pm... my daddy just has to wake me up for lunch. hmph.
Haha! Oh happiness! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment