I need and want to revamp my blog... It's so plain. Will make plans to work on it when finals are over. =]
Lucky is officially into the holiday season mood too with his Santa jacket! He's so cute! My daddy bathed him too so he's extra, extra clean...to welcome to Kathy. =]
Omgosh, this algebra take home test/finals review is stressing me out... I did one problem and decided that it has to be saved for the daylight. After the one problem, I asked my daddy to check me and he said, "There's an app on the iPhone that calculates that for you...look at it." *walks away* I found it and inputted the numbers in and my answer was correct! =]]] I need to find a way to put programs into my calculator haha. =P
KATHY IS ALMOST ON HER WAY HERE!!!
I got us Blue Man Group tickets!! I'm thinking about taking Kathy to see them Monday night after my first two finals and before the show take her to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory... I really want to eat there too. LOL. I've heard great reviews on the Blue Man Group and Lesline recently went to see the show too. I wanted to buy Disney tickets too but the UCF's ticket office are sold out until 2010... College deals go fast--so true. haha.
I had a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to blog about and after my mommy interrupted me, I completely forgot.
I made sushi the other night and I'm so proud of my skilled self. They were pretty good too. I came across a youTube video that was making California Rolls and thought, ohh I want to make some sushi tonight too. haha. I was grateful my daddy took me and Bobo out to the oriental market off of Colonial to purchase the avacados, roe, and this dry shaved fish pieces. It tastes like smoked fish. I made some for Rafferty too and he said they were good. Maybe I have some cooking skills after all. Haha!
Lately I've been so into doing my nails especially from watching youTube videos that have tutorials on handling acrylics and such.
My current nails that I did last night. =] I followed on the youTuber's method and glued the glitter to the nail tip and then applied clear acrylic over it. It took me forever and I made a mess in my bathroom. I ended up knocking over the clear acrylic but thank goodness only a little bit spilled on the counter. I really like this color even though my intentions were looking for a lighter pink... I'll be on the hunt for that but until I find the lighter pink, my next color is either purple or green/blue. I was thinking of taking the acrylics off for a couple weeks before reapplying too.
I can't wait for Wednesday to be here... then I am officially DONE with this semester and can move on with life. LOL. In January, I'll be going on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise for my 20th birthday with my parents, grandma, and godparents. Sam Dee might come too and I HOPE she comes because I need someone closer to age with me there or else I might just go crazy! I'm heading out to Tampa on Thursday too until Saturday night...the banquet is also going to be during the trip Friday night and I need a dress. Empire waist dresses just don't agree with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment