I said I was going to do an August Favorites a while ago but never got the chance to put it together with school beginning and trying to get settled into my schedule of going to school Monday thru Friday and working Saturday and Sunday. But I think I've got my schedule down now and since I pretty had tests and quizzes all week long last week, I think I deserve a breather. And to share my September favorites. It's not much; however, they are my to-reach-for items.

1. OPI Isn't That Precious?
2. OPI It's a Girl!
3. OPI I Think in Pink
These nail polishes are my favorite shades of pink for my nails. I pretty much alternating the colors every week or so. It's subtle yet gives me that pink color that shows that I have some color on my nails.
4. MAC Creme D' Nude lipstick
I wore this everyday to work...the best nude lipstick for me with a hint of shimmer that's not over the top...it's really perfect for work for that no makeup look.
5. Buxom Lashes mascara in blackest black
I LOVE the applicator for this mascara and it's one of those plastic ones too. Plus the formula of this mascara gives my lashes the length that I like. I think it made my lashes grow too haha.
6. YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum
My bottle is almost half empty and I bought it not too long ago! I love the light girly scent. I love perfumes that are clean and crisp and not super sweet or musky or "cloudy"...that it's difficult to breathe smelling it. It smells very classy too.
7. Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer
The best concealer I have ever used...it's waterproof too. It gives me the best coverage and very easy to use, love it.
8. MAC Petticoat Mineralized Skin Finish
I use petticoat as a blush just for a hint of shimmer color. It's not too pigmented for me but it still looks great with that luminance glow.
9. Makeup Forever Duo Mat Foundation
So easy to use and fast for everyday...Gives me great coverage and has never broken me out since I've started using it. And I already bought another one for when my current one is finished. =]
10. My Beauty Diary Masks
My obsession with these masks happened when I got a bunch from Australia last summer (2009) when I went to visit. Because it's getting colder, school, and work is becoming more intense, I'm using them more often as well. I love them all; however, been using the truffle and apple the most.
♥
Damn, I wanna go shopping now.. to pick up YSL perfume,MakeupForever Concealer, and some mask!!! if you loooove it..then I will looove it too!! <3
ReplyDeleteGotta love 'em MBD masks xD
ReplyDeleteHave you tried the newer ones that came out? they fit so much better! just like the premium ones!
I also love my Creme D'Nude perfect beige nude!
Love the sept favorites :D i wanna try the Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer now hahahahaa and I LOVE the beauty diary mask :D
ReplyDeleteI got that YSL perfume for christmas last year. its lovely :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE creme d'nude! Great picks for sept.
ReplyDeleteMBD mask packaging is so cute! I've only tried the Sake one so far, but I also have the Japanese Cherry Blossom one on hand. ;D
ReplyDeletexx The Little Dust Princess