Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Piece of Me--November

I shall post my October favorites tomorrow but before I do, let's start with the Piece of Me game that I've been consistent with since I've joined.

This month....
I like: To do well in school, polish up the rough ends before almost completing the semester. Time sure flies.

I don't like: What has been happening...it could seriously get better and the stress is just there...*sigh*

I want you to know: I'm ready for winter break and I miss sleeping in past 10am. Also, that I love my job from the bottom and top of my heart. =]

I've planned: To study my butt off and conquer chemistry and biology before the semester ends.

I want to say to someone special: Well my special dog, I miss you so much!! Can't wait to go home and feed you steak, I've been saving for you! ♥

I've been really neglecting with updates... =[ School and work has just been so busy--studying and after work I just want to bummed out until it's time to shower. I miss *not* being a grown up. -____- It's not work that I don't like, it's the fact that there's not enough hours in a day for me. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment