GUCCI'S PRE-SALE IS UP!
And I'm completely broke as anything. =[

[Click image to enlarge for better view]
I wanted this bag back in May and OMG! IT'S ON SALE! If only I could cough up $500 I would buy it in a heartbeat. I really regret not working hard enough to find a job like I was supposed to... However my parents did make sense when they said I'll only be here for about one more month before I move back and no one will hire me. I don't know, I just think my parents like to sink my boat before I set sail. It makes me want to cry as I stare at the marked down bag. I think I'm going to go to the store and try it on anyway...maybe my mommy will get it for me as a motivation gift? HAHA! I hope they still have it in stores too... it's only the pre-sale now but I totally ignored the Gucci cards I got regarding the sales. And like some 10% off deal starting November 24 (that's today!). I have to make a trip with my mommy even if it's just to look. =]

[Click image to enlarge for better view]
I swear this Boston has been on sale since forever... I really like it but it will never be able to replace my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30... which I sort of regret getting... it hasn't seen daylight since weeks ago and I wish I had gotten the Neverfull MM instead... I could be using it for school. I'm never listening to my mother's opinions anymore... she didn't really like the Speedy either but somehow I got that instead...? I don't know. I need to be a millionaire like now. LOL. I wish I didn't spend so much money on food, LOL then I'll be able to buy more things that will last me longer than a couple hours. That's my plan from now on, no more buying food, eat at home, and have more money for other goodies. I blame Boston for breaking that habit of mine... I used to not buy food and save my money for other things like clothes. Then when I got to Boston, I was like a freaker that has never seen food, good food before and ate out pretty much everyday I was out. Plus the additional weight gain...FML.
Friday night's Women's Basketball opener night... I love Alyssa and will so miss those daily hugs we give each other during practice! I miss this season already and it did go by really fast though there are days where I didn't want to go to practice. I had a lot of fun with my dramatic moments with my disobedient flag and spotting a new band member everyday during practice. Haha.

This past Saturday was our last football game of the season...well home game that is and I had so much fun with Lesline and Jessica. It's like been ages since I've had that much laughing and almost knocking over two tenor drums for Jessica's sake. Wait, scratch that, I wasn't going to knock them down...they wouldn't have fallen anyway so that doesn't count but it scared like half the drum line people that saw. Haha. Jessica and I couldn't stop laughing after that when we were supposed to be singing the Alma Mater.
We won again and it's giving us a better chance at determining which Bowl game we're qualified or whatever... Whatever as long it's not in St. Petersberg, I'm okay. New Orleans, here comes Adrienne! =D The sucky part is that Kathy is coming that week and she's going to be alone for a few days stuck at my house... I need to find a solution for this problem... I feel so bad leaving her but I have to go to the Bowl games as it counts as a grade and it's pretty embarrassing to fail marching band...
I don't know what blew over me but I wanted to have my nails done--acrylics and all and I was not going to spend $20-$45 to get them done when I might end up breaking the nails from guard so I opted to do them myself. =] Yes, I did these myself, tip, acrylic, buffing, and painting. I went to those nails supply store that sell the professional supplies and got some monomer liquid, acrylic powder, primer, and restocked on some nails tips that were in low supply. I have a nail case full of nails from a couple years ago so I didn't have to buy much. I just got lazy and though getting them done professionally looked better...whatever, now it's all about DIY. haha. I was sort of scared I wasn't able to purchase the supplies because there were signs taped to the door saying that they sell to license nail technicians only and proof is to be shown if requested-- thank goodness they didn't ask me for proof. haha...maybe I look like I work for a nail salon because I'm Asian? LOL. I didn't buy that much either so I though that could have been suspicious especially when I kept asking for prices since nothing was labeled. I mean I've been there and purchased from there a few times already and recently they decide that they want to only sell to nail technicians only... I guess if they refuse to sell to me I can always go to another supplier closer by Lollicup. I purchased from there too and I've never seen a sign for technicians only. The one across the street does though... and I remember thinking I wasn't allowed to go in there because I'm not a nail technician. Haha. I'm thinking about going back sometime this week with Bobo to stock up on some OPI nail polishes, a big bottle of clear nail polish, new set of clear tips, glitter acrylic and nail glue--$5 for 20 bottles! LMAO! What am I going to do with all that glue? I'm going to get rhinestones and future acrylic powders online, it's so much cheaper.
The silver glitter is actual glitter acrylic... salons charge me $45 to have them put on and I bring in my own damn powder too. I put the glitter acrylic on the tips, pretty much where I glued the tips on and after they dry I put another clear coat of acrylic to my nail beds which makes the rest of the nail and sort of seal the glitter tips too. File, shape, buff, and polish. =] I wish I had UV gel to put over them only they require a UV lamp to dry the gel. I don't know if I want to invest into one just yet. It's like $15 online but still... Maybe I'll end up getting one... it will save me $25 each time I go plus filling and tip. =] I'm so talented. haha. I can't wait to get more colored glitter acrylic. Pink is next and then purple, green, blue--in that order. So excited! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment