Random updates...

Lately I've been obsessed with yogurt and apples... I can eat at least four apples a day. =]
My mommy made some scallion pancake thing too and it was SOO GOOD!

I'm about to ask her to make me some more. LOL.


I went food shopping with my mommy a couple weeks ago and came across instant pad thai... it's pretty good, not the best but doable until I can get my hands on some real pad thai.
My daddy decided that he was going to make some summer rolls or gỏi cuốn, which ever you want to call them and I got to say I do well rolling them suckers up. =]




I made this plate for Rafferty since he was coming home from a football game... See I'm such a nice cousin.

I really liked this outfit so I figure I take a picture and post it on my blog LOL. This outfit was supposed to be my presentation outfit but I didn't even get to present that day. I was all prepared and ready too.
Last Friday us Marching Knights went to the Men's basketball game against UMass to show support instead of having practice.



We didn't have to stay for the whole game so I left at 8:30 which generally is the end of practice time. The score when I left was 56-46 and I found out later that night that we won. It was funny because I almost went to UMass, haha. I won if it was UMass Boston or UMass Amherst that we played against.. Michael Jordan's son Marcus Jordan or whatever his name is was playing too... I wasn't too crazy to see him. Supposedly Michael Jordan was there too and I found this out after I left. Maybe he'll be there again next game? And this Friday we're going to the Women's basketball game. Lesline and I are going to be stocking up on food! =]]]

The lovely Colonial Trio. =] I love them so much.

So I was at Target and came across these tiny shampoo and conditioners for $.49 and of course I had to buy them! They are organic and the smell is very herbal-y and minty. I used one of them and it really made my hair super soft... I think I might save them for travel.
Often times I wish I was living in China, Hong Kong to be more specific, rather than in America. Only because I can NEVER find ANYTHING I ever want that's always so popular in China. That goes for food, clothes, fashion, beauty related, and all that good stuff. Like seriously, Canada has it all, why can't we? It's such a disappointment that I can never find good quality anything... okay so I'm exaggerating but I would love to live in Hong Kong for a little bit or be somewhere with a bigger Asian population. Haha, I'm not trying to be racist or anything but sometimes it's just nice to have someone speak the same language as me that's not English. I appreciate my dad so much for making me speak Chinese at home and not English or else I probably can't speak it at all... At the same time I wish I have people other than family to speak it with--without having to teach anyone either. hmph. I started listening to RTHK Radio and I remember myself listening to it all the time during the summer. I wish it was more convenient to listen to and not just on the internet. I wish my iPhone had that app for it.
UCF IS GOING TO A BOWL GAME! We won our last game to qualify for a spot!

It was CRAZY. We beat Houston, who was ranked like number 13 in the nation and now they are ranked like 23. LOL. We're not sure which one we're going yet... Obviously not Hawaii... it's either St. Petersberg or New Orleans. I HOPE it's New Orleans... there just wouldn't be fun if it was in state. And supposedly if we win Championships, we will definitely go to the Tennessee Liberty Bowl. I hope we hear back soon because Kathy is coming over and I would HATE to leave her home for four days while I'm doing band stuff. It's unethical. =[

It was a day game and the stadium was packed, hot, and the sun was scorching.


I thank Iliana for taking pre-game photos with my camera. =D

It's a pretty close game but either way GO KNIGHTS!
Our last game of the season is this Saturday at 2:00pm. It's crazy how football season is coming to an end. Let's just hope the Bowl Game is in New Orleans to finish off the season even merrier!
Lately I've been obsessed with yogurt and apples... I can eat at least four apples a day. =]
My mommy made some scallion pancake thing too and it was SOO GOOD!
I'm about to ask her to make me some more. LOL.
I went food shopping with my mommy a couple weeks ago and came across instant pad thai... it's pretty good, not the best but doable until I can get my hands on some real pad thai.
My daddy decided that he was going to make some summer rolls or gỏi cuốn, which ever you want to call them and I got to say I do well rolling them suckers up. =]
I made this plate for Rafferty since he was coming home from a football game... See I'm such a nice cousin.
I really liked this outfit so I figure I take a picture and post it on my blog LOL. This outfit was supposed to be my presentation outfit but I didn't even get to present that day. I was all prepared and ready too.
Last Friday us Marching Knights went to the Men's basketball game against UMass to show support instead of having practice.
We didn't have to stay for the whole game so I left at 8:30 which generally is the end of practice time. The score when I left was 56-46 and I found out later that night that we won. It was funny because I almost went to UMass, haha. I won if it was UMass Boston or UMass Amherst that we played against.. Michael Jordan's son Marcus Jordan or whatever his name is was playing too... I wasn't too crazy to see him. Supposedly Michael Jordan was there too and I found this out after I left. Maybe he'll be there again next game? And this Friday we're going to the Women's basketball game. Lesline and I are going to be stocking up on food! =]]]
The lovely Colonial Trio. =] I love them so much.
So I was at Target and came across these tiny shampoo and conditioners for $.49 and of course I had to buy them! They are organic and the smell is very herbal-y and minty. I used one of them and it really made my hair super soft... I think I might save them for travel.
Often times I wish I was living in China, Hong Kong to be more specific, rather than in America. Only because I can NEVER find ANYTHING I ever want that's always so popular in China. That goes for food, clothes, fashion, beauty related, and all that good stuff. Like seriously, Canada has it all, why can't we? It's such a disappointment that I can never find good quality anything... okay so I'm exaggerating but I would love to live in Hong Kong for a little bit or be somewhere with a bigger Asian population. Haha, I'm not trying to be racist or anything but sometimes it's just nice to have someone speak the same language as me that's not English. I appreciate my dad so much for making me speak Chinese at home and not English or else I probably can't speak it at all... At the same time I wish I have people other than family to speak it with--without having to teach anyone either. hmph. I started listening to RTHK Radio and I remember myself listening to it all the time during the summer. I wish it was more convenient to listen to and not just on the internet. I wish my iPhone had that app for it.
UCF IS GOING TO A BOWL GAME! We won our last game to qualify for a spot!
It was CRAZY. We beat Houston, who was ranked like number 13 in the nation and now they are ranked like 23. LOL. We're not sure which one we're going yet... Obviously not Hawaii... it's either St. Petersberg or New Orleans. I HOPE it's New Orleans... there just wouldn't be fun if it was in state. And supposedly if we win Championships, we will definitely go to the Tennessee Liberty Bowl. I hope we hear back soon because Kathy is coming over and I would HATE to leave her home for four days while I'm doing band stuff. It's unethical. =[
It was a day game and the stadium was packed, hot, and the sun was scorching.
I thank Iliana for taking pre-game photos with my camera. =D
It's a pretty close game but either way GO KNIGHTS!
Our last game of the season is this Saturday at 2:00pm. It's crazy how football season is coming to an end. Let's just hope the Bowl Game is in New Orleans to finish off the season even merrier!
gỏi cuốn is one of my fav. dish! love that so much!
ReplyDeleteand wth... you can eat 4 apples a day! I can't even eat one in a month hahaha... :P
loves