Today [Thursday] or yesterday, whatever, was such a beautiful and cool day. I absolutely loved the weather and can't wait for it to stay that way for a little bit. I hated the fact that I had to stop by school to take a test that I did miserably on... It's just the stupidest thing ever! After the test, I left and went to the Florida Mall for my monthly freebies. haha!
I went to aerie to get a bra exchanged since white polka-dots isn't the most attractive to me... I bought the bra a while ago...like before I left for Boston with tag and everything so I figured since I'm not wearing it because it's white, why not exchange it something that I will wear and I did. =] I got a very dark gray/light black colored bra...haha I don't know why I'm talking about it but aerie's Hannah bras are the best bras in the world.. It makes Victoria's Secret PINK bras look like !@#$%^&*(). =] Anyway, I also ended up getting two lotions. Blushing is the muskier scent that I am currently using the body spray and I went and got the lotion since I love it so much--so in love with it. And because it's buy one get one half off, I got the holiday/seasonal Winter Berry lotion too. I forgot what it smells like since I don't have it with me at the moment LOL but I think it's a vanilla scent, very warm... either way it's a pretty scent. =]
I went to Godiva for chocolate and the yummy, yummy, dark chocolate raspberry blend drink. It's DELICIOUS! The last time I had it was with Kathy at the Natick Mall and it totally made me miss her and Wendy... the last time I got chocolate from Godiva was with Wendy. Bobo loved the blend too.
I FINALLY got a fine point eyeliner brush from Sephora! The last eyeliner brush I got was not as fine as I thought it would be and it just didn't work out for me. Angle brushes don't seem to work for me either...especially when I want to wing out my eyeliner but other than that the angle brushes work well for just lining..
Hehe, I had to try out the brush and so far I'm loving it. It's so much easier to line and wing out my eyeliner. It picks up MAC's fluidline super easy. My only complaint is the color of the brush... now my brush has black fluidline all over the orange-y brush. =/
Gosh, it was so difficult to get a good eye picture. Bobo was definitely making comments on my eye color...she called me abnormal for having such light colored eyes compared to my mommy and daddy who both have darker colored eyes. First off, she thought I had hazel eyes and I definitely don't have hazel eyes. But I honestly think my daddy has lighter colored eyes like me... but either way I'm not complaining haha. Even if it seems to not be so Asian, I'm the most Asian-est person ever. LOL. I wanting color contacts too...maybe purple or gray. =]
I went with my aunt to pick up my cousin from band practice and she treated us to pho and ice cream! I haven't had Hershey's ice cream since Karen and Alan came last December. I hope they visit again soon! I miss them so much!

Sunday night's football game with Theresa and Lesline. Maybe it was because it was Sunday but that night was the longest football game of my LIFE! And thank goodness it paid off because we won with about 40 seconds left on the clock... Okay, I lied, more like 1:40 but still it was crazy...people started to leave, it got colder, and it started drizzling and I didn't bring my jacket. AND we didn't get to leave until 12am with the time change... If I didn't have a test the following day I so would have stayed home... I was so ugly for classes the next day with lack of sleep and then we had practice that night too. All and all it was fun. =]

Such an old picture of Bobo! I think this was taken from my senior year of high school... when she was tiny and cute. haha.

I went through my iPhoto and I found a picture of me with brown hair. Actually, I still have brown hair but it's naturally dyed by the sun and not dyed from drugstore hair dye. It's pretty crazy how much I've changed in the past year. Just crazy...minus the fact that I still shop a lot and purse crazy. XD
I need to take advantage of my UCF ID and get into the gym before I move back to Boston and actually need to pay to use the gym. I miss my high school and post-college body. I need to stay motivated to go to the gym...I NEED A WORKOUT BUDDY!!!
hey doll!!!
ReplyDeleteOooOoOoO a fooodie like me!!!! me loves it!!!...well to answer your question...the base sauce for the shabu is just watered down soy sauce...if you use reg soy sauce it wayyyy to salty soo i just water down the soy sauce...i also add in fresh chopped garlic and scallions and some sesame oil...UGH its the best sauce ever!!!
so yeah before you add the soy sauce to the san cha...just ad like 3 teaspoons of water to the soy and you will have the perfect sauce!!!