Saturday, October 31, 2009

Way to Love


I can't believe another week just few by like nothing. Crazy, crazy how time is just picking up speed like it's nothing. Nonetheless, the week went by good... I had an humanities paper due Wednesday and I killed it. I was going to take the whole day to "work" on the paper but ended up doing it at 10pm Tuesday night and with the Boys Over Flowers OST on, it took me two and a half hours to finish it exceeding the 1000 word limit. I was really aiming for like 800 words but whatever, I got it done. =] And after I finished I had time to re-watch a BOF episode in Korean. =] And I found out that I didn't fail my humanities test at all... I did better than expected haha.




I think it was Thursday night that my mom decided that hotpot was going to be for dinner in the 90 degree Florida weather. I actually like having hotpot at a restaurant rather than at home.. it just takes too much time and effort prepare the food and we all know that I absolutely hate cooking and can't cook if my life were to depend on it. I don't have a problem with that, I know enough around the kitchen to:

1. Not set the kitchen on fire.
2. Boil water without setting the kitchen on fire.
3. Turn off the stove to prevent a fire.
4. Not leave anything on the stove to have it catch on fire.
5. Know how to cook a sufficient amount of food to not starve myself.

Don't judge but we all know I'm not the housewife type...ever. I'm absolutely perfectly fine with that. If the husband needs food, he can buy it himself or cook it himself--plain and simple. =] Anyway, I attempted to make the "special" sauce that they serve at shabu restaurants with the sa cha sauce, garlic, and green onions... I couldn't figure out what was the base sauce.. it's certainly not soy sauce.

Friday was a teacher work day for Bobo so I took her out to the mall where SHE actually bought stuff and I didn't... not as much at least. This little girl went into Hollister Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch trying on clothes saying she needed shirts. In the end she got a top from Hollister and A&F which I approve and will be borrowing from her. =] Kids these days sure do grow fast... she's able to fit into my clothes but we all know all my clothes are off-limits under all circumstances.

However, I didn't do too bad myself... I picked up the Way to Love lipstick from MAC's Limited Edition: A Rose Romance Collection. It was released back in May-ish and I was so happy to be able to find it. I saw that many Makeup Gurus had it in their haul videos so I had to go check it out.


It's a lustre nude pink with a hint of shimmer... I can wear it with or without makeup on. I'm excited to use it for Sunday night's football game. So gorgeous, I'm loving the lipstick especially with the Naked Honey Salve underneath as base. =]

It's the time of the year were Bath & Body Works have those 3 for $10 deals and I couldn't resist but pick up three of these C.O. Bigelow Lemon Hand Treatment Lotions. I actually still have one that I haven't used yet but I love these travel sizes so much better than the regular size.

I LOVED using these while I was in Boston so I guess stocking up now isn't too bad. =]] I always have a reason to buy things. XD

Bobo and I concluded our day with a trip to Mickey D's for dinner. Lately, I've been so afraid of eating at home because it's just food that I don't want to eat... it's too homemade for me haha. Plus I got a bunch of instant win monopoly pieces for free fries so of course, we had to use them. I really need to stop eating so many burgers. That was like my third burger within a week. =/ I need to start eating salads and only salads again like Junior year of high school...

I'm still on the Boys Over Flowers obsession... I'm still watching it in Korean and I really, really, really, want to visit South Korea!

Banpo Bridge where a scene was filmed in the drama!

It's so beautiful there and I want to see it in person! I wikipedia-ed South Korea and it has some pretty impressive pictures and it makes me want to go there even more! The airport and transportation is like no other! It looks the same but technology wise just seems amazing...and I can go on and on.! I will be there in person one day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I wanna go with you to the banpo bridge! IT"S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love way to love too! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete