Yay! I'm in Boston! It took me forever to wake up Thursday morning since I stayed up the previous night packing and cleaning before I left. I actually left my house pretty late and arrived at the airport less than an hour before my scheduled flight. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make my flight because the baggage check-in line was forever long and the people where working so slow, I swear! Then after that security check-in lines were forever long as well and the line I was in took forever, forever to have IDs checked. Thank goodness the gate wasn't took far after taking the shuttle bus over and my flight was already boarding when I got there. Haha it was actually pretty nice I didn't have to sit and wait. Even though they weren't calling my section or seat number, I just got in line and boarded the plane. I almost got a window seat when I was asked to switch when this order lady went ahead and took the window seat when she was supposed to be sitting in the middle of the section where I was moving to. She didn't seem to friendly either... bitchy business women.. Anyway, the whole time I was watching the Food Network and it made me so happy! Haha!
I arrived at Boston a couple minutes earlier than scheduled and when I got off the plane I felt the cool Boston air and the gate was the same exact spot I got off when I flew back to Boston back in January after winter break. LOL. And when I looked at the board it said the next flight was at 4pm to Orlando. So the next time I plan a trip I'm going to come and go on the same day... Arrive in Boston really early, do whatever, and leave later at night. It's going to be fun. =] Anyway, it took longer than I expected to claim my luggage and after I got mine, I took out my Northface and packed my backpack and laptop into my suitcase. I did what Wendy told me to do and got a unlimited T-pass for the week... I get to ride the T as many times as I want while I'm here! =] Woohoo! I went straight to Quincy to my aunt and uncle's house to drop of my suitcase before going out with Wendy. I was so happy to see her!! I missed her so much! We were going to go for some hotpot but Little Q's was closed until Friday night so instead we went to the mall early and decided on Cheesecake Factory!
It was so yummy! =] Then I was the happy kid on earth because I saw GLORIA JEANS!!!
I haven't had Gloria Jean's since I was in Australia and the menu was so much different than Australia's. Apparently people here do not drink flat whites... and there's like less coffee selections here. Not that I drink coffee, I got a Vanilla Caramel Chiller or whatever it is called, but the Gloria Jean's that I've always known has a HUGE coffee selection. I didn't think I even saw iced lattes that I once got in Australia. Besides that Wendy and I walked around South Shore Plaza for a few hours and surprise, surprise, I didn't buy anything. Haha!
Except for this gorgeous necklace from Forever 21. Wendy and I both got one as our friendship necklace, HAHA! Sometimes that girl is such a genius.
And because she loves me so much, she stole me some disposable eye liner brushes from MAC in Macys for my MAC Fluidline. haha.
Ugh, ignore my lip from getting hit by my flag during practice the day before I left. =/
DAY 2.
I woke up this morning with the house vibrating because of the construction that is going on right outside of my aunt and uncle's house. It is totally ridiculous! It started at 5am and didn't end until about 10am. My godmother called me and I took the train out to North Quincy to meet her and my godfather for dim sum out in Chinatown before going to pick up my god-nephew from the daycare center. After passing the tolls, my god-nephew needed to use the restroom...
The green bubble is me and the gray bubble is Wendy. True story...
Then as if nothing happened, we went to Kam Man for some grocery shopping.
Rock Crabs.
Boston Lobsters! =D
After grocery shopping my godfather dropped me back off at my aunt and uncle's house and I met up with Kathy and headed to the Natick Collection aka Natick Mall. We originally were scheduled for tomorrow afternoon after Kathy get's out of work; however, I was informed today that my godfather is having a birthday dinner celebration thingy tomorrow night and they really want me to attend... so I rescheduled with Kathy for tonight since I didn't want to miss out on seeing her. I haven't hung out with in YEARS since I moved to Virginia back in the days.
Kathy is such a good driver and I LOVE Natick Mall! It's the best mall I've ever been to and it's huge with so many stores! Kathy told me that RUEHL No.925 is closing so we went there but there wasn't anything that was affordable for me... haha everything was marked down but I didn't feel like shedding any money on them just yet. Maybe I'll go back before I leave since there isn't one in Florida that's close to me. I went to Gilly Hicks for the first time ever and was greeted by this super, super sexy hot model person. Too bad I didn't buy anything from there.... I didn't buy anything from anywhere to my surprise. It's crazy, usually I'll like compulsive shop as soon as I walk into the mall. LOL. We also went to Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and BOTTEGA VENETA for the first time. I thought, the last time I went, that they were going to put a Chanel in there but instead it was a Bottega Veneta... I didn't find anything that I liked there. I don't get the whole weaving concept. *shrugs* I got Kathy to buy some of the Herbalism face wash from LUSH and the Tea Tree Toner. She's going to love it. =] I was so tempted to buy more Herbalism but then I realized that I haven't finished mine yet and that I wouldn't have a way to bring it back home. =[ I was going to ask Nordstrom for more Naked Honey Salve but I stopped myself... I don't believe I need to buy anymore of the Honey Salve but at the same time I'm worried that if I don't stock up, they will be like gone forever. I don't know, maybe when I go to the Galleria Mall I'll buy it if I come across it. I wanted to buy a blot powder when I went into MAC but I didn't either... because I didn't see it and I didn't feel like asking the SA to look for it... so all of the stores that we went to, the only thing I bought was a Dark Chocolate Raspberry drink from Godiva and I got Kathy to sign up to be a member of their club. Free chocolate once a month with member card! XD.
Then we left and went to MINADO'S! My absolute most FAVORITE place to eat EVER! I love Kathy for taking me there tonight!
Yummy white, red, and PINK tuna. haha. I don't know if it's supposed to be called pink tuna but it is now. =]
Yummy all gone. =[ We got there pretty late and had about an hour to eat. I ate a lot less than normal, haha. Once I move back and have a job, I'll be eating at Minado's every weekend. XD Now I'm left to do a million sit-ups and crunches to make up all that I ate today and for what's going to be for dinner tomorrow at my godfather's dinner celebration. I love food in Boston! =]]]
Continue to have fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!