The new Miss Gucci replacement. I'm still getting used to the new bag smell. LOL. So the Monday I was still in Boston, Wendy and I went to eat hotpot for lunch at Little Q's!! We finally made it there since it was closed the first day that I was there and it was still all you can eat! Since last year, I've been liking hotpoting a lot... it's so fun cooking your own food and ordering what I like to eat. Wendy and I sat at Little Q's for 3-4 hours eating, eating, and eating! It was so fun!














Then later at night I saw my godparents, and we had hotpot for dinner AGAIN! It was only a couple hours later too. Only this time I didn't eat as much, LOL!


The raspberry smoothie was so sour but it was so good after eating.



After eating dinner we walked to the bakery that we used to go to all the time after hotpot when I was in Boston. I love these cookies and the bakery. =]

I can't wait to get more cookies when I move back. My last day in Boston was very rainy and depressing so I didn't take any pictures. Thankfully when I left to meet my friends in Chinatown, my aunt drove me and it stopped raining then. I met Kathy at Penang for lunch since she got out of class at 12pm and my flight wasn't until 7:40pm and later Wendy and her friend met us and it was so much fun just talking and laughing even when a couple of us didn't know each other, haha. I had to lug around my luggage in Chinatown when we went to get bubble tea. OMG! The place that I loved to get bubble tea that was closed for renovation reopened and they now serve fro-yo! I can't wait to go back there too! I treated everyone to bubble tea and Wendy and her friend were going to head to the Galleria Mall and Kathy and I went to Eldo Bakery for a little bit to wait for her mom to pick us up because she offered to take me to the airport. Kathy and I talked about so much, it's crazy. We remembered how we used to spend pretty much every week at each other's houses when we were younger and how our mom's would get together and we would all pack into my mom's car and drive to malls and parks and such. I can't believe those memories were shelved in the back of my mind until I got to spend time with her to talk about them.
I truly missed those memories, very valuable memories that cannot be gained again.
I'm really looking forward to being able to see Kathy and Wendy more often when I go back to Boston in the winter time or so? Maybe after Christmas?
KATHY IS COMING TO VISIT ME IN DECEMBER!!!
I'M ULTRA EXCITEDDDD!!!
We've been texting each other and it's going to be a fun, fun, fun winter break!
Anyway, Kathy and her mom dropped me off at the airport and I was super early so I was at the gate for about two hours before boarding and I forgot I had packed my laptop charger in my suitcase when I checked it in so I couldn't watch any of my over-due dramas. I did manage to charge my phone and text Wendy and Kathy and a few other people before boarding. The ride home wasn't too bad either and when I got off the plane it was super, super hot. Everything I had on I had to take off--the two sweaters I had on before boarding, it was so cold that day. It was funny watching people get off the plane at Logan Airport that just flew in from Florida in shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and no sweater/jacket...guess they didn't check the weather that Boston and Florida weather are a landslide different. LOL.
HOME.

Thursday I went to the mall and MAC and got a bunch of stuff. I don't know why, I was very upset that my grandma was being super, super, protective of me since my parents left for Boston for a wedding and mini-vacation. I love my grandma but within 24 hours of my parent's departure, she managed to break my garage door, somehow got the front door's second door to unlock (my front door is a double door and she somehow unlocked the door that is kept locked, and left the front door open because she just needed to get something quick. First off, I've been using my garage door for quite sometime now and it has never broken on me...I don't know... Whatever, thank goodness my parents are coming home tomorrow! I'm afraid my grandma is going to end up burning my house down and killing the dog. >.<
Publix was having a sale on Fiji Water! 2 for $3! We all know that Fiji Water is normally about $3 a bottle so I stocked up! I'm about to go back today or so to see if the deal is still there!


I had a football game on Saturday and we lost against Miami BUT there is still hope for a Bowl Game! Let's GO KNIGHTS!
Sunday, I concluded the week with going to Cheesecake Factory with my grandma and Bobo. After that we went to Florida Mall for Proactiv and Build-a-Bear and came home.






The weather has been cold lately and I wish it would stay this way...unfortunately it's going to back in the 80's for the rest of the week. Darn Florida weather. =/
Then later at night I saw my godparents, and we had hotpot for dinner AGAIN! It was only a couple hours later too. Only this time I didn't eat as much, LOL!
The raspberry smoothie was so sour but it was so good after eating.
After eating dinner we walked to the bakery that we used to go to all the time after hotpot when I was in Boston. I love these cookies and the bakery. =]
I can't wait to get more cookies when I move back. My last day in Boston was very rainy and depressing so I didn't take any pictures. Thankfully when I left to meet my friends in Chinatown, my aunt drove me and it stopped raining then. I met Kathy at Penang for lunch since she got out of class at 12pm and my flight wasn't until 7:40pm and later Wendy and her friend met us and it was so much fun just talking and laughing even when a couple of us didn't know each other, haha. I had to lug around my luggage in Chinatown when we went to get bubble tea. OMG! The place that I loved to get bubble tea that was closed for renovation reopened and they now serve fro-yo! I can't wait to go back there too! I treated everyone to bubble tea and Wendy and her friend were going to head to the Galleria Mall and Kathy and I went to Eldo Bakery for a little bit to wait for her mom to pick us up because she offered to take me to the airport. Kathy and I talked about so much, it's crazy. We remembered how we used to spend pretty much every week at each other's houses when we were younger and how our mom's would get together and we would all pack into my mom's car and drive to malls and parks and such. I can't believe those memories were shelved in the back of my mind until I got to spend time with her to talk about them.
I truly missed those memories, very valuable memories that cannot be gained again.
I'm really looking forward to being able to see Kathy and Wendy more often when I go back to Boston in the winter time or so? Maybe after Christmas?
KATHY IS COMING TO VISIT ME IN DECEMBER!!!
I'M ULTRA EXCITEDDDD!!!
We've been texting each other and it's going to be a fun, fun, fun winter break!
Anyway, Kathy and her mom dropped me off at the airport and I was super early so I was at the gate for about two hours before boarding and I forgot I had packed my laptop charger in my suitcase when I checked it in so I couldn't watch any of my over-due dramas. I did manage to charge my phone and text Wendy and Kathy and a few other people before boarding. The ride home wasn't too bad either and when I got off the plane it was super, super hot. Everything I had on I had to take off--the two sweaters I had on before boarding, it was so cold that day. It was funny watching people get off the plane at Logan Airport that just flew in from Florida in shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and no sweater/jacket...guess they didn't check the weather that Boston and Florida weather are a landslide different. LOL.
HOME.
Thursday I went to the mall and MAC and got a bunch of stuff. I don't know why, I was very upset that my grandma was being super, super, protective of me since my parents left for Boston for a wedding and mini-vacation. I love my grandma but within 24 hours of my parent's departure, she managed to break my garage door, somehow got the front door's second door to unlock (my front door is a double door and she somehow unlocked the door that is kept locked, and left the front door open because she just needed to get something quick. First off, I've been using my garage door for quite sometime now and it has never broken on me...I don't know... Whatever, thank goodness my parents are coming home tomorrow! I'm afraid my grandma is going to end up burning my house down and killing the dog. >.<
Publix was having a sale on Fiji Water! 2 for $3! We all know that Fiji Water is normally about $3 a bottle so I stocked up! I'm about to go back today or so to see if the deal is still there!
I had a football game on Saturday and we lost against Miami BUT there is still hope for a Bowl Game! Let's GO KNIGHTS!
Sunday, I concluded the week with going to Cheesecake Factory with my grandma and Bobo. After that we went to Florida Mall for Proactiv and Build-a-Bear and came home.
The weather has been cold lately and I wish it would stay this way...unfortunately it's going to back in the 80's for the rest of the week. Darn Florida weather. =/
CUTE BAG!!! I don't yet have a Gucci, hehe so it's exciting to see your post ^_~ What's up babe? Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteFiji water = luxurious!