Monday, October 26, 2009

지금 만나러 갑니다 ♥


This past weekend I thought I would finish up watching Boys Over Flowers and OMG, I'm obsessed with it. I didn't want the last episode to end though I thought it was ridiculous how long each episode was--a little over an hour long. I think I like the Korean version a lot more than Hana Yori Dango--the Japanese version. I felt more touching and I cried a couple times during those heart to heart scenes. The main actor and actress I think have great chemistry together and it's so funny that they show that she's a big eater in the drama and in real life she is too... During breaks and bloopers, she's always eating and asking for a break to eat and when someone is carrying her, they say she's pretty heavy, LOL. Whoever directed this series is a genius, I have established.. I spent the past four or so days watching twenty-five hours worth of it... it was crazy how I stayed up until 6am watching it. I didn't study like I was hoping but I'm not too concerned about it. haha. And then I spent yesterday re-watching some episodes in Korean because I watched the Canto dubbed version for a better understanding. Sometimes it takes me longer to watch it with subtitles because they can move fast and I would have to pause, or re-read the translations when they don't make sense and all. I'm still not over this whole BOF hype... I'm loving the soundtrack too.
Nothing is more heart-melting than those cute Korean actors singing the song that plays when they meet the girl or those heart-aching moments.
I can go on and on about it haha. And the phone that they use in the drama is the Samsung Anycall Haptic that I remember wanting back in 2006 when they first came out in Korea. Only I wasn't able to get one because I didn't have a way to get one or think they would work in America. I love my iPhone but I really want a Anycall Haptic too. LOL Maybe one for personal use and the other for super personal use? Haha! I did a search on it and it's supposed to be in the US too but I haven't heard anything so I don't know. If anything when I go to Australia again I'll get one from the city... they have a load of Japanese phones there so maybe there will be a Korean phone in there somewhere too. =]
Ahhh! I'm so in love with Lee Minho and Kim Bum! ♥
I wish I knew Korean...

My DSK JEWELRY CAME IN THE MAIL!
Well a couple days ago, but I haven't had a chance to blog about them. SUPER, SUPER gorgeous!

Bubbi Necklace 18" Bobo and I both got one and it's even prettier in real life. The pictures that Steph has on her blog are nice but I was so excited to see it sparkles and shines even more in person. Bobo like hasn't taken hers off since she got it. I hope she doesn't shower with it on. haha.

Meet Edward & Bella "I Belong With You" necklace 18"!!!
I'm super excited I finally got my hands on this one. I signed up for wait-list and then when I saw she had like six or so available I went and ordered it, haha.

AND...

I finally got the Elliot's Bay II bracelet!


I was so in love with this bracelet when I saw it for the first time but when I got to it, she told me it's been sold and there was going to be one similar to it... I didn't get that one either and then a few days ago when I saw it again I knew I HAD to get it and when I saw that it said sold I knew it was sold to me! LOL. Don't judge me for being super excited, since it came in the mail I've been finding every chance I could to wear it. At first I thought it was too short and wouldn't fit until I adjusted the hearts and that is another reason why I love it, the heart chain. And as far as I know there are only two people with this bracelet. The first person that bought the first one and me with this one. Another reason why I LOVE Steph's work. I like the fact that she hand-makes all her pieces and her passion and creativity is in each and every one of her pieces. She's stated that "I can't promise that a piece you see today will be available next month, next week, or even tomorrow." And I really like that because it's all unique! I can't wait to order more! : )

Now random stuff...

I want a new Northface Jacket. RedPoint Jacket Style: AAHJ : )

I came across this at the outlets and I'm planning on getting it before I go back to Boston. I think I'll get the one of wearing in the picture--green. I have a brown Tommy Hilfiger jacket and I have way too many blacks, so green it is. =]] Or a purple or denim blue if I can find it at the outlets. It's at a great price too compared to retail!

So I skipped my math class this morning and went to humanities to take the mid-term which I can tell, failed. Ughhhh, humanities is just a killer... and I came straight home and skipped speech because I just am not in the mood to sit through presentations, whatevers. I did clean and uncluttered my room while listening to Boys Over Flowers OST.


I got rid of the black Ralph Lauren suitcase and relocated it in my closet. I'm leaving the Tommy Hilfiger one because majority of my clothes are still in there since I came home from Boston before summer started and Australia. Haha and I got rid of a bunch of magazines on top of the little desk. It's funny how I have another desk in the "office" room to the right if the picture was bigger and I don't use it. It's like a junk yard back there.... Okay not really but it's a bit messy, but not too messy. At least floor space is clean and I can walk at night without tripping over anything. The past couple nights I stepped on books and I don't even know what else. I don't put clothes on the floor but when I'm super tired I place like everyone, somewhat neatly, on the floor---but NO MORE! My floor is CLEAN! : ) And I can finally roll around my floor for my daily exercise and with the yoga ball. HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. my first time reading your blog! i remember when we used to do this in xanga lol.

    i love the boys before flowers ost! i downloaded most of the song! this drama probably had the best soundtrack! :]

    ReplyDelete