I think it's finally starting to hit me that I really got accepted into MCPHS, the school that I've always wanted to go to since I've graduated from high school. Lately I've been getting a lot of mail from them...at first I thought someone was stealing my mail because I would have to call them and ask them if a letter or anything was being sent to me and now I know that that is no longer a problem. I love getting things in the mail. =]
I'm SOOO EXCITED for Boston and New York next week! I feel like I haven't been anywhere in a long time and just want to get away for a little bit. Though it's not really a vacation and more to get things done and situated over there, I'm excited to see people out there. Especially Karen. ♥ We have so much catching up to do and she's already agreed to go to Student Accepted Day with me on the 28th and then we're going to go to Chinatown for some shabu shabu dinner! =D I absolutely can't wait! And I can't wait to get my hair done in New York...seriously, no place will ever be able to cut hair like New York places...NEVER EVER have I had a bad experience. When your hair grows out perfectly, you know you've got one of the best haircuts and that's what happens to me every time--perfect grow out.

The Melie Bianco hobo came in last week and I just LOVE the interior of the bag. It felt nice to put away the designers for a little bit and just carry a bag that you can't tell what the brand is. Plus I still can't get over the fact that the seller gave me such a great deal for it. It proves that there are still genuine and nice people out there. I think I'll go back to her for future Melie Bianco purchases, haha.
I think it's time for a new camera...my Sony CyberShot just isn't doing it's job anymore. It turns my pictures super yellow--then again it could be my lighting however, the flashing is getting annoying too. I do give it props for taking such great outdoor pictures though. The quality and the brightness is amazing especially the pictures from the cruise. The sea water couldn't be any clearer.



I've been looking into the Samsung Dual View which has that extra screen on the front. I want it for the beauty shot feature, haha. Plus the 12.2MP will definitely make the quality of the pictures that much better. You know, I love taking pictures of everything. Either that or the Canon Powershot SD980 or the SD780 which is the super popular point and shoot. I really like the camera in purple, I'm a fan of colors and then the black is super chic and classy. I need to go shopping and get out of my house. haha.

Someday, these will belong to me. These Christian Louboutin are sooo chic and makes any person's feet look gorgeous. The only thing is I wouldn't have anywhere to wear them to...*sigh* I still want them though. =]




♥
I'm SOOO EXCITED for Boston and New York next week! I feel like I haven't been anywhere in a long time and just want to get away for a little bit. Though it's not really a vacation and more to get things done and situated over there, I'm excited to see people out there. Especially Karen. ♥ We have so much catching up to do and she's already agreed to go to Student Accepted Day with me on the 28th and then we're going to go to Chinatown for some shabu shabu dinner! =D I absolutely can't wait! And I can't wait to get my hair done in New York...seriously, no place will ever be able to cut hair like New York places...NEVER EVER have I had a bad experience. When your hair grows out perfectly, you know you've got one of the best haircuts and that's what happens to me every time--perfect grow out.
The Melie Bianco hobo came in last week and I just LOVE the interior of the bag. It felt nice to put away the designers for a little bit and just carry a bag that you can't tell what the brand is. Plus I still can't get over the fact that the seller gave me such a great deal for it. It proves that there are still genuine and nice people out there. I think I'll go back to her for future Melie Bianco purchases, haha.
I think it's time for a new camera...my Sony CyberShot just isn't doing it's job anymore. It turns my pictures super yellow--then again it could be my lighting however, the flashing is getting annoying too. I do give it props for taking such great outdoor pictures though. The quality and the brightness is amazing especially the pictures from the cruise. The sea water couldn't be any clearer.



I've been looking into the Samsung Dual View which has that extra screen on the front. I want it for the beauty shot feature, haha. Plus the 12.2MP will definitely make the quality of the pictures that much better. You know, I love taking pictures of everything. Either that or the Canon Powershot SD980 or the SD780 which is the super popular point and shoot. I really like the camera in purple, I'm a fan of colors and then the black is super chic and classy. I need to go shopping and get out of my house. haha.

Someday, these will belong to me. These Christian Louboutin are sooo chic and makes any person's feet look gorgeous. The only thing is I wouldn't have anywhere to wear them to...*sigh* I still want them though. =]
♥
Cute :)
ReplyDeleteLame. I'm not mentioned. But I do agree with the purse thing.
ReplyDelete