It seems like nothing has been happening but at the same time a lot is going on. I'm leaving for Boston and New York tomorrow night possibly around this time. My mom and I are going to take turns driving. I'm excited yet I'm dreading the long hours of driving. Then on Wednesday Bobo and I are going to be flying back to Orlando and then the next time I go up will be with my dad and that's pretty much going to be my final move...not permanently like I'll still come back. Haha I'm really excited to start school. Last Friday I've sent out my deposit to where I'll be going and it's confirmed that they're received it and the next step is to go out for the student accepted day. I'm not too sure what to expect...I assume choosing classes? I can't wait and then I'm going to see my lovelies that I miss dearly! Karen's going to be back for spring break so we are definitely going to see each other. I hope to see Wendy and hang out with her too! Plus I will finally get to meet Tanya on a dinner date sometime this weekend. =] She's one of my dad's friend's daughter that is currently attending the school I was enrolled in last year. She's going to be a Pharmacy Technician too! It's super exciting and I'm excited to meet her. I've spoken to her a few times on the phone and she's super sweet too.
My packages that I ordered finally all came in. Two out of the three packages from Hong Kong, I had to run to the post office myself to pick them up and let me tell you, I've never been to the post office so many times in a week. Haha, I had fun though and realized how nice and bubbly those post men and women are--to me at least haha.

My Beauty Diary Masks galore! =D I absolutely LOVE these masks and since Sasa was having a sale, I pretty much bought a box of every single kind that they have--fifteen boxes total. What are My Beauty Diary Masks? They are sheet masks that are cut out in the shape of a face with the eyes, nose, and mouth cut out that go over the face that's been soaked in serum of whatever type/flavor/scent that they have. Each type or kind of masks has it's own purpose such as pore tightening, whitening, brightening, and so on. They are made in Taiwan and VERY popular in Asia. Also very popular in the beauty blogger world. =] I was first introduced to My Beauty Diary Masks when I was in Australia the past summer. My cousin and I went to the City and I saw a whole bunch of these colorful packets. We all know anything that is full of colors will instantly attract me to them. I bought like two boxes before leaving and then when my mom went to New York this past fall, she brought me back a couple boxes too.

There are two types of sheet masks, the first is the regular line which offers the many different colors and types and then there's the Luxury Line which is the upgrade of the regulars. Most people like the Luxury line better and I see why. The cloth that they use is different and feels a lot better than the regular line. It's literally like a second skin against my skin. I love the Camilla from the Luxury line. Since the arrivals of the masks, I've pretty much been masking my face everyday and gotten a lot whiter than before haha. Not to mention I got Rafferty into masking his face..hehe. See how well I treat my cousins? They get the same luxurious treatments as I do and they are like half my age. Instead of saving for a new purse, my money goes towards them--if you're reading this [Bobo] you know it's true!

I also recently changed my skincare brand to LANEIGE! I'm sooo excited and happy about it! I've heard so many great things about Laneige and thank goodness I decided to switch to it. After the first use I could feel the difference on my skin. The Multi Cleanser and Pore Trouble Cleanser, I alternate using them and they literally take EVERYTHING off my face. After washing the cleanser off, my face is literally squeaky clean and there's no tightening or dryness after use. It's gotten to the point where I can eat fried foods and not breakout. I know it's been proven and said that greasy foods don't cause acne but it does for me. As soon as I take a bite out of the fried chicken, I can feel my face breaking out. It happens to like most Asians, I swear. The Strawberry Yogurt Peel (the bottle in pink) is absolutely amazing! It's a cleanser/gel thing that you put on your face and you use it as if it's a cleanser...after a few seconds of messaging, it starts "peeling" the dead skin off the face. It made my face incredibly soft...like better than exfoliating because it takes off what exfoliates can't. The refiner and emulsion (the toner and lotion) are amazing as well, love, love, love the scent of them. I haven't tried the Water Sleeping Pack (the blue jar) yet but I've heard great things about it as well so I'm excited and can't wait to use it. Laneige is made in Korea which makes it that much better. I think skincare made in Asia (the legit, non counterfeit) are a lot better than stuff in the states and in drugstores. This is not hating on American brands, it's just that it's hard to find good skincare in the states that actually work for my skin. =]



This weekend my mommy took my grandma, bobo, and me to Ginza Sushi which is like the best sushi place in Orlando--probably not but to me it is because they have my most favorite--FRIED ICED CREAM! I'm sure I've posted picture of the fried iced cream like a million times. I can't help but take a picture every time I go eat there. haha!
So a beauty blogger that I absolutely adore is hosting a contest for her three year bloggaversary which whoever enters is supposed to replicate one of her looks that she's done over the years. Let me tell you--Epic Fail. What I did looks NOTHING like her look...meaning I need way more practice before I attempt to "enter" in another contest. haha. I didn't submit my entry nor am I going to...maybe when my makeup collection grows and with more research and experience I'll try again next time.





It was fun while it lasted...haha. I need more makeup. =]
Sunday I had a bonding day with my aunt. We went to the mall, hung out, shopped, had lunch and dinner. =] We like to support the Aids Foundation. ♥ =]
It was so much fun considering that my aunt usually never has the time to go out because of her annoying kids *cough, cough* the cousins. haha...Well since Rafferty entered high school, she's been way busy with house work and all. My aunt bought some pants from The Limited and I ended up signing up for one of their credit cards...reason is students get an extra 15% off when making purchases. I really don't care because I don't shop there. I was super surprised I got approved for one considering I have little to no income. *Shrugs* Hey, it's going to help build my credit. =] Ohh and Bobo bought a Viva Glam Gaga lipstick.

We had Panera Bread--my favorite you pick twos--Turkey Artichoke panini and Broccoli Cheddar soup!


Look at that fatty! XD
Tell me how every time I go to Starbucks looking at my worse, I run into Legendary Matcha (he's this cute guy that works at Starbucks that Jessica and I have named Legendary Matcha because he makes the best green teas for us. There's a long, long story behind this. haha). I mean I've been there a few times before and I haven't seen him assuming that he doesn't work there anymore and then today, he appears at the drive-thru window. I think this time is worst than me walking into Starbucks in my Marching Knights practice uniform with flipflops with a sock tan. Thank goodness I chose not to walk into the store. >_<

Hehe, on another note, I personally bathed Lucky today! He's all fresh and clean and my dad gave him a new cut--as you can see. I've never been too fond of my dad's "cuts" for Lucky...but I guess they'll have to do. hyukhyukhyukhyuk.
♥
My packages that I ordered finally all came in. Two out of the three packages from Hong Kong, I had to run to the post office myself to pick them up and let me tell you, I've never been to the post office so many times in a week. Haha, I had fun though and realized how nice and bubbly those post men and women are--to me at least haha.
My Beauty Diary Masks galore! =D I absolutely LOVE these masks and since Sasa was having a sale, I pretty much bought a box of every single kind that they have--fifteen boxes total. What are My Beauty Diary Masks? They are sheet masks that are cut out in the shape of a face with the eyes, nose, and mouth cut out that go over the face that's been soaked in serum of whatever type/flavor/scent that they have. Each type or kind of masks has it's own purpose such as pore tightening, whitening, brightening, and so on. They are made in Taiwan and VERY popular in Asia. Also very popular in the beauty blogger world. =] I was first introduced to My Beauty Diary Masks when I was in Australia the past summer. My cousin and I went to the City and I saw a whole bunch of these colorful packets. We all know anything that is full of colors will instantly attract me to them. I bought like two boxes before leaving and then when my mom went to New York this past fall, she brought me back a couple boxes too.
There are two types of sheet masks, the first is the regular line which offers the many different colors and types and then there's the Luxury Line which is the upgrade of the regulars. Most people like the Luxury line better and I see why. The cloth that they use is different and feels a lot better than the regular line. It's literally like a second skin against my skin. I love the Camilla from the Luxury line. Since the arrivals of the masks, I've pretty much been masking my face everyday and gotten a lot whiter than before haha. Not to mention I got Rafferty into masking his face..hehe. See how well I treat my cousins? They get the same luxurious treatments as I do and they are like half my age. Instead of saving for a new purse, my money goes towards them--if you're reading this [Bobo] you know it's true!
I also recently changed my skincare brand to LANEIGE! I'm sooo excited and happy about it! I've heard so many great things about Laneige and thank goodness I decided to switch to it. After the first use I could feel the difference on my skin. The Multi Cleanser and Pore Trouble Cleanser, I alternate using them and they literally take EVERYTHING off my face. After washing the cleanser off, my face is literally squeaky clean and there's no tightening or dryness after use. It's gotten to the point where I can eat fried foods and not breakout. I know it's been proven and said that greasy foods don't cause acne but it does for me. As soon as I take a bite out of the fried chicken, I can feel my face breaking out. It happens to like most Asians, I swear. The Strawberry Yogurt Peel (the bottle in pink) is absolutely amazing! It's a cleanser/gel thing that you put on your face and you use it as if it's a cleanser...after a few seconds of messaging, it starts "peeling" the dead skin off the face. It made my face incredibly soft...like better than exfoliating because it takes off what exfoliates can't. The refiner and emulsion (the toner and lotion) are amazing as well, love, love, love the scent of them. I haven't tried the Water Sleeping Pack (the blue jar) yet but I've heard great things about it as well so I'm excited and can't wait to use it. Laneige is made in Korea which makes it that much better. I think skincare made in Asia (the legit, non counterfeit) are a lot better than stuff in the states and in drugstores. This is not hating on American brands, it's just that it's hard to find good skincare in the states that actually work for my skin. =]
This weekend my mommy took my grandma, bobo, and me to Ginza Sushi which is like the best sushi place in Orlando--probably not but to me it is because they have my most favorite--FRIED ICED CREAM! I'm sure I've posted picture of the fried iced cream like a million times. I can't help but take a picture every time I go eat there. haha!
So a beauty blogger that I absolutely adore is hosting a contest for her three year bloggaversary which whoever enters is supposed to replicate one of her looks that she's done over the years. Let me tell you--Epic Fail. What I did looks NOTHING like her look...meaning I need way more practice before I attempt to "enter" in another contest. haha. I didn't submit my entry nor am I going to...maybe when my makeup collection grows and with more research and experience I'll try again next time.
It was fun while it lasted...haha. I need more makeup. =]
Sunday I had a bonding day with my aunt. We went to the mall, hung out, shopped, had lunch and dinner. =] We like to support the Aids Foundation. ♥ =]
It was so much fun considering that my aunt usually never has the time to go out because of her annoying kids *cough, cough* the cousins. haha...Well since Rafferty entered high school, she's been way busy with house work and all. My aunt bought some pants from The Limited and I ended up signing up for one of their credit cards...reason is students get an extra 15% off when making purchases. I really don't care because I don't shop there. I was super surprised I got approved for one considering I have little to no income. *Shrugs* Hey, it's going to help build my credit. =] Ohh and Bobo bought a Viva Glam Gaga lipstick.
We had Panera Bread--my favorite you pick twos--Turkey Artichoke panini and Broccoli Cheddar soup!
Look at that fatty! XD
Tell me how every time I go to Starbucks looking at my worse, I run into Legendary Matcha (he's this cute guy that works at Starbucks that Jessica and I have named Legendary Matcha because he makes the best green teas for us. There's a long, long story behind this. haha). I mean I've been there a few times before and I haven't seen him assuming that he doesn't work there anymore and then today, he appears at the drive-thru window. I think this time is worst than me walking into Starbucks in my Marching Knights practice uniform with flipflops with a sock tan. Thank goodness I chose not to walk into the store. >_<
Hehe, on another note, I personally bathed Lucky today! He's all fresh and clean and my dad gave him a new cut--as you can see. I've never been too fond of my dad's "cuts" for Lucky...but I guess they'll have to do. hyukhyukhyukhyuk.
♥
You need to take a picture of this Legendary Matcha! lol.
ReplyDeleteOh and that Lanige line seems really interesting, but does it work for all skin types?
Yeah it's for all skin type. It's excellent. =]
ReplyDeleteI can't just take a picture of him...that will give it away. We will hit Starbucks one day and see him. =]
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMGGGGGG!!! SO FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GORGEOUS! WOOO! Congrats on everything! I love your new skincare stuff! OMG, so many boxes!! Love it! LOL. I hope you're having fun! Your whole post had me laughing! And I def. agree with the stuff you said about products made in America. We're not trying to diss American beauty products, but some of them really, really are a disappointment. That's why everything I use now is natural. Hair, body, everything. I do a lot of research on everything too. I think a lot of young and older women across the country are doing research on stuff they use now. And we REALLY need to, because some of this stuff is just artificial and BAD.
ReplyDeleteDude, you look like one of those Asian models in a magazine. NO JOKE. I love all the pictures. And your skin looks so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!