I've officially been accepted into MCPHS! I actually found out a little while ago and had a few complications I had to fix up but when I got the letter, that's when it really hit me. For me, nothing is "official" until I have a hard copy of it in writing. Call me lame, but I'm sure most feel the same way...come on, it's just not official until you see it. I'm going to have to step up my game and do really, really well in school. Not that I've been doing poorly in college so far or anything but I have to be better than what I've already done. =] I feel great like I can take on the world LOL. Honestly, nothing is impossible.
I'm actually pretty excited to be going back to Boston. I miss the busy schedule and the crazyness of the city. I love Florida too, don't get me wrong but I don't get the same rush or motivation to do much here...everything is a bit too mellow for me..if that's possible? The cold weather is one thing I'm going to have the battle--but look on the bright side, I'll once again get to experience four seasons again and not just two. haha I don't know if that's supposed to be good or not...at the same time I feel like I'm getting mixed emotions about all this. Only because my home won't be with me at all times and I've been known to get homesick. I was homesick the whole time I was in Boston last year...but I do also know that this time I'm going to suck it up and go on with the next six years. I think that I've waited and worked long and hard to finally be able to go to the college I originally had my heart set out for since I was in high school. After all the rambling, I am happy to be able to go to Boston. I sort of missed the public transportation..just a LITTLE bit. =]
So I got notifications that my packages are on their way to me!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to get them! I found some My Beauty Diary masks from Sasa that were all on sale. I bought like fifteen boxes--all in different scents! I absolutely can't wait to get them!!! I also, bought some Laneige products from Evecare that has also confirmed that my package has been shipped out. Reason is that the Clinique 3-step system dried out my skin so bad that I started flaking which is NOT normal because that's never happened to me before (unless I am sun burnt which happened once) so I'm hoping Laneige will work for me as I've heard GREAT reviews about it. I personally thing anything made in Korea or Japan just has a better quality to it...because I have Asian skin. In the meantime, I used Proactiv to try to fix the problem Clinique has caused me and it seems to be working. I always knew Clinique wouldn't work for me... I don't even know why I decided to give it a try again. The first time I used the Clinique Acen solution line which didn't last long back in middle school. I think the 3-step system was worse BUT I do like the Dramatically Difference gel. It does make my face soft and smooth. I think it's just the cleanser and toner that is way too strong in concentration for my skin which is rare because I've tried almost everything before but nothing ever seems to like to work for me. I find use to wash my bathtub or something with the cleanser and sanitize my tools with the toner...LOL. I don't know that was just a thought. I wouldn't know what to do with it and certainly won't give it to Bobo to use since her skin is still super, super young. Anyway, the third package is the Melie Bianco Ramona hobo in black that I've decided to get!! Super excited and I got it for such a GREAT deal! The ebay seller that I found was going to special order one for me because she had just sold her last one BUT the buyer that originally won the auction didn't pay up so the seller offered me the deal made between them which is $10 off what I originally had to pay to get the bag. I'm super happy that the seller offered me the deal and didn't try to bump up the price or anything (I had seen the auction page with the original offer too). She sent me and email telling me everything--see there are still some nice and honest people left in this world! There's still hope! The package should arrive on Monday!! SO EXCITED!
I can't wait until my daddy comes home from Australia. I feel that my dog has been bullying me because my daddy's not home. I can tell that Lucky misses him. I hope he brings me back some banh mi from Los Angeles like he promised. I can taste the chewy french bread. YUMO!

I'm currently obsessed with the HK girl group HotCha! Their music is actually pretty good and that's all I've been listening to. I love their song 對我有感覺 (Translation: Have Feelings For Me). There's also a Mandarin version of the song title 兩個人心動 (Heart Movement of Two People) translated something like that...well that I thought that made the most sense..
Regen is my favorite. =] I loved her in the TVB series 五味人生 (Translation: The Five Flavors of Life). I thought she had a good role and she played it well.
Yay! I have made a post out of nothing into something. =]
♥
I'm actually pretty excited to be going back to Boston. I miss the busy schedule and the crazyness of the city. I love Florida too, don't get me wrong but I don't get the same rush or motivation to do much here...everything is a bit too mellow for me..if that's possible? The cold weather is one thing I'm going to have the battle--but look on the bright side, I'll once again get to experience four seasons again and not just two. haha I don't know if that's supposed to be good or not...at the same time I feel like I'm getting mixed emotions about all this. Only because my home won't be with me at all times and I've been known to get homesick. I was homesick the whole time I was in Boston last year...but I do also know that this time I'm going to suck it up and go on with the next six years. I think that I've waited and worked long and hard to finally be able to go to the college I originally had my heart set out for since I was in high school. After all the rambling, I am happy to be able to go to Boston. I sort of missed the public transportation..just a LITTLE bit. =]
So I got notifications that my packages are on their way to me!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to get them! I found some My Beauty Diary masks from Sasa that were all on sale. I bought like fifteen boxes--all in different scents! I absolutely can't wait to get them!!! I also, bought some Laneige products from Evecare that has also confirmed that my package has been shipped out. Reason is that the Clinique 3-step system dried out my skin so bad that I started flaking which is NOT normal because that's never happened to me before (unless I am sun burnt which happened once) so I'm hoping Laneige will work for me as I've heard GREAT reviews about it. I personally thing anything made in Korea or Japan just has a better quality to it...because I have Asian skin. In the meantime, I used Proactiv to try to fix the problem Clinique has caused me and it seems to be working. I always knew Clinique wouldn't work for me... I don't even know why I decided to give it a try again. The first time I used the Clinique Acen solution line which didn't last long back in middle school. I think the 3-step system was worse BUT I do like the Dramatically Difference gel. It does make my face soft and smooth. I think it's just the cleanser and toner that is way too strong in concentration for my skin which is rare because I've tried almost everything before but nothing ever seems to like to work for me. I find use to wash my bathtub or something with the cleanser and sanitize my tools with the toner...LOL. I don't know that was just a thought. I wouldn't know what to do with it and certainly won't give it to Bobo to use since her skin is still super, super young. Anyway, the third package is the Melie Bianco Ramona hobo in black that I've decided to get!! Super excited and I got it for such a GREAT deal! The ebay seller that I found was going to special order one for me because she had just sold her last one BUT the buyer that originally won the auction didn't pay up so the seller offered me the deal made between them which is $10 off what I originally had to pay to get the bag. I'm super happy that the seller offered me the deal and didn't try to bump up the price or anything (I had seen the auction page with the original offer too). She sent me and email telling me everything--see there are still some nice and honest people left in this world! There's still hope! The package should arrive on Monday!! SO EXCITED!
I can't wait until my daddy comes home from Australia. I feel that my dog has been bullying me because my daddy's not home. I can tell that Lucky misses him. I hope he brings me back some banh mi from Los Angeles like he promised. I can taste the chewy french bread. YUMO!

I'm currently obsessed with the HK girl group HotCha! Their music is actually pretty good and that's all I've been listening to. I love their song 對我有感覺 (Translation: Have Feelings For Me). There's also a Mandarin version of the song title 兩個人心動 (Heart Movement of Two People) translated something like that...well that I thought that made the most sense..
Regen is my favorite. =] I loved her in the TVB series 五味人生 (Translation: The Five Flavors of Life). I thought she had a good role and she played it well.
Yay! I have made a post out of nothing into something. =]
♥
Congrats once again. :) And I love the songs!! Even though I can't understand what they're saying, I can differenciate between the verse and the chrous. They sing really good and the song is so pretty!
ReplyDelete