Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summer is in the Air ♥


I ended up going to beach with my kid cousins on Saturday! The weather has been amazing and I'm going to miss it so much when I'm in Boston (insert disgusted face here) only because I'm not too fond of the New England weather, other than that I don't have any complaints about Boston. Anyway back to the beach...I bought a bottle of Maui Babe Browning Lotion that a beauty blogger suggested and reviewed that it works and being an enablee I've decided to try it. And so far I got a lot darker than I normally would. Thank goodness I didn't burn like I did last time since it's been a while since I've seen sun.

Beautiful weather means a very happy Adrienne. =D

The cousins were pretty happy too considering it was towards the end of their spring break, going to beach to wrap it up only makes everything that much better. And Rafferty a little too happy during his burial HAHA!

And of course it's left to Bobo to do the dirty work! LMAO!

I ended up leaving the beach with two Filipino cousins...they got so dark, darker than me and I was during browning lotion! I think I can confirm that I might be the albino one in the family that gets like no color--my tans become washable...*tsk,tsk*

Omgosh! My skin has been FABULOUS since switching skincare products! I've never been so confidence about my skin since now. I normally don't wear much makeup anyway but when I was in Sephora looking at some skincare product to eliminate the redness from post acne the sales associate complimented how great my skin looks and he can tell and know that I take good care of my skin. That's HUGE! I've never been complimented like that before! On another note, I went through my pictures from before my makeup days and my face was super splotchy and a huge difference from now. Laneige is definitely my favorite, even Proactiv never gave me as great of results as Laneige. When I came back from the beach my face sort of hurt and red from the sun and I finally opened and used the Water Sleeping Pack from Laneige that everyone loves. What it does is to put the product all over the face before going to bed and it works as you sleep. There's no stickyness and when I woke up in the morning I didn't get a greasy or oily feeling either. LOVE Korean products! And what's great is that the company Amore Pacific that makes Laneige is in Sephora. It's not Laneige but the actually Amore Pacific that is more popular in the States. Plus since being back from Boston, I've been drinking cups and cups of green tea a day...I think that could be another reason for clearer skin. ♥


Yes, I have makeup on but I have only a sweep of Mac's Studio Fix (powder foundation) and minimal concealer. Usually even with foundation and concealer my skin doesn't look as good as this. The circle lenses makes me feel like Barbie. haha

I call this my Lesline smile...long story because during SKG, we ran into a guard instructor from HS that we weren't too fond of and she made this face in the picture. Only hers was way funnier.

On the face:
Mac Studio Fix in NC30
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC30
Hana Brand Circle Lenses (I think I'm not too sure) in Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac e/s Satin Taupe
Mac e/s Embark
Mac e/s Vanilla
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyeliner in Mat Black 0L
Mac Zoom Lash Mascara in ZoomBlack
False lashes from Revlon?
Mac Springsheen Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Viva Glam Gaga lipstick ♥ (I think I want another one XD)







I think I look a lot better being tanner. XD

So I was going to pair the photos to a story but I couldn't think of one...lame, I know...maybe next time. I still want a new camera...I do have my mommy's Nikon touch screen sitting here...hmm maybe I'll see what I've got and play with it...

I think I can pull off wearing circle lenses...I know neutrals look good on me but I'm not too sure about the colors. I do want a pair of purples! What do you think? Circle lenses, yes or no? =]


5 comments:

  1. You look like an Asian Barbie Doll. :) That was a long list of makeup!! I'm never gonna catch up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or I just use a lot of products on my face...I think another reason why I don't wear makeup everyday...I would have to get up at 3am to put everything on. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You have a pretty face. Haha, you don't have to put on everything. Just powder and lips. That's what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sun, Surf, Sand....I miss it soooo much!!! I'm stuck in disgustingly rainy and overcast Vancouver :(
    To answer your question, no I haven't tried Herbalism yet, I have it somewhere but I just haven't gotten around to trying it out! Your gorgeous skin has just convinced me to break it out tonight as I'm currently going through a horrible breakout T.T
    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay first off what are circle lenses?
    And your makeup looks so nice!!!!
    Oh and I love the 'Lesline smile' I completely forgot about that. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

    ReplyDelete