Greetings from Boston. =]
I've been here for a little bit more than a week and it's better than the last time I was here haha. I've been hanging out with Kathy helping her out with some of her papers and I got to say I'm pretty impress with my writing skills. =] I can't wait until she's done with the semester which is ending this week. We're going to do BIKRAM YOGA together! I'm super, super excited about it! A lot of people say it's super hardcore and they dread going back...I wonder how I'll feel after a session. I've also seen Wendy a few times too...Wendy and I went to H Mart, I drove and that was an adventure. Driving here is so much more complicated. You would think people in Florida drive bad, people here drive worse...No signal lights and horrible driving happens more often. Plus drivers have to pay extra attention because people often cross the streets out of nowhere. It's crazy..I get so nerve when I drive however, I got to say, it's pretty fun. Everything is so much farther away because you have to drive to different cities to get to certain places and stores.





The scenery of the city has been amazing. Flowers are blooming and the air is crisp and not too cold. The weather has been great too. =D
My parents and I ran around the city getting things together for the apartment and I've come to love IKEA because they just have absolutely everything that I LOVE. I swear I'm not to change my room back home and getting everything from IKEA. Kathy also recently picked out a lovely set from IKEA. I got a three layer desk from there too and it's HUGE.
Walmart is a disappointment here...they have such little stuff compared to home but I did pick out this draw container thing that I can fit so much of my stuff in. I can fit all my makeup into one draw! Everything is super organized. I just need to pick up some eyelash glue haha.



I also found out that H Mart has a Amore store that I can purchase ALL my Laneige skincare products there and the SA offered me a membership card too for future savings. The prices are just the same as from the website I order from so I don't have to wait for shipping time. I love Boston!

Yeah, don't judge, I don't know how to screen shot on Skype because I don't think it's the same as windows on a Mac. Ignore the dirty computer screen haha. I cleaned it after I saw the picture. So I've been Skyping my cousins almost every night since we got our own internet connecting running. They suck because they don't talk to me. I'm like watching them fight for the computer all the time.
My daddy left yesterday back home and my mom went back because she and my grandma will be flying back to Boston in May. I'm so excited because I get the apartment all to myself for TWO WEEKS! Yay for freedom! I can come and go as I please for two weeks!!! Heck yesss! Plus Kathy and Wendy will be getting out of school soon so we're going to rave it up haha! No, I don't think we'll be raving it up but it's pretty exciting. =D
I miss Lucky so much! My daddy said the next time he comes, which is sometime in June/July he's bringing Lucky with him!! I can't wait to see him again!
♥
I've been here for a little bit more than a week and it's better than the last time I was here haha. I've been hanging out with Kathy helping her out with some of her papers and I got to say I'm pretty impress with my writing skills. =] I can't wait until she's done with the semester which is ending this week. We're going to do BIKRAM YOGA together! I'm super, super excited about it! A lot of people say it's super hardcore and they dread going back...I wonder how I'll feel after a session. I've also seen Wendy a few times too...Wendy and I went to H Mart, I drove and that was an adventure. Driving here is so much more complicated. You would think people in Florida drive bad, people here drive worse...No signal lights and horrible driving happens more often. Plus drivers have to pay extra attention because people often cross the streets out of nowhere. It's crazy..I get so nerve when I drive however, I got to say, it's pretty fun. Everything is so much farther away because you have to drive to different cities to get to certain places and stores.
The scenery of the city has been amazing. Flowers are blooming and the air is crisp and not too cold. The weather has been great too. =D
My parents and I ran around the city getting things together for the apartment and I've come to love IKEA because they just have absolutely everything that I LOVE. I swear I'm not to change my room back home and getting everything from IKEA. Kathy also recently picked out a lovely set from IKEA. I got a three layer desk from there too and it's HUGE.
Walmart is a disappointment here...they have such little stuff compared to home but I did pick out this draw container thing that I can fit so much of my stuff in. I can fit all my makeup into one draw! Everything is super organized. I just need to pick up some eyelash glue haha.
I also found out that H Mart has a Amore store that I can purchase ALL my Laneige skincare products there and the SA offered me a membership card too for future savings. The prices are just the same as from the website I order from so I don't have to wait for shipping time. I love Boston!
Yeah, don't judge, I don't know how to screen shot on Skype because I don't think it's the same as windows on a Mac. Ignore the dirty computer screen haha. I cleaned it after I saw the picture. So I've been Skyping my cousins almost every night since we got our own internet connecting running. They suck because they don't talk to me. I'm like watching them fight for the computer all the time.
My daddy left yesterday back home and my mom went back because she and my grandma will be flying back to Boston in May. I'm so excited because I get the apartment all to myself for TWO WEEKS! Yay for freedom! I can come and go as I please for two weeks!!! Heck yesss! Plus Kathy and Wendy will be getting out of school soon so we're going to rave it up haha! No, I don't think we'll be raving it up but it's pretty exciting. =D
I miss Lucky so much! My daddy said the next time he comes, which is sometime in June/July he's bringing Lucky with him!! I can't wait to see him again!
♥
Boston looks so lovely! Good luck up there again! :]
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pretty in Boston. I have to visit you one of these days. I love all of your drawers and stuff lol!
ReplyDeletehey! you know that video you linked me to, for the opening of the Shanghai Expo..do you happen to have the 2nd part of it? lol the download link was only for part 1 & it needs both to be extracted.
ReplyDelete