I just LOVE Minado's. Forget mercury poisoning, I'm eating all the tuna that I want and die happy- Now that is the business. =]
I've been hanging out with Kathy a lot since she's on her two week break before heading back to school for summer sessions. It's so different compared to being home...she hauls me around when I don't have the car and the feeling of not having to drive is great. I actually like the fact that we take turns driving each other. And if everything goes well, I'll get to bring my car out to Boston. That will be so exciting because that means exploring and driving to school! hahaha! PLUS getting to drive to New York City that's only four hours away!
Kathy and I also took up Bikram Yoga for three out of the ten days that we signed up for. It was a started package ten consecutive days for $20. It was crazy and they were not kidding when they mean that you sweat like no tomorrow. We looked like a bucket of water was thrown at us after the class was done. I sweated in places that I didn't know I can sweat from! It was a great experience though. I was so sore after the first day since I haven't moved like that in a while. haha...after day three, we just never went back. haha. I got Wendy to go and she didn't sweat a drop after the hour and a half. -_-!!
I've experienced my first taste of having mini bobas!! Yummy! =]] It's true, I'm always eating here.
When I was left in Boston for two weeks because my mom went back to Orlando to pick up my grandma, Wendy and I made dinner for the first time together. [hehe I love her so much!] It was so funny and we're like a couple eating at the apartment. She made the congee and eggs and I made the beef slices and heated up the soup haha. I tend to eat way more than usual when I'm around her.
I secretly took [well not really secretly since she saw me take the picture] a picture of Wendy's $2 bill collection. She has a few bills that have consecutive numbering. I've NEVER seen so much $2 in my life. That is mean business. hehe
I can spend all day eating all you can eat hotpot--with Wendy. I can't wait until she comes back from NYC so we can go eat more. Though Kathy and I are thinking of doing the Acai berry diet.
My dog sleeps in the weirdest places. haha
Look what I captured!!! So cute!!!
There was really no purpose for this post, -_-!!
♥
I'm with you! I can't give up tuna! Negitoro is probably my favourite food in the world! heh I wonder if your dog can fit INSIDE your Speedy xD
ReplyDelete