About two weeks ago my daddy was here with Lucky to visit and he also brought Bobo with him so she can spend the summer here...for I don't know what reason. Maybe she has nothing else to do at home so here she is...to bother me.


I miss Lucky so much! He kept barking when he heard noises and since my room is in the front by the door where people from the upstairs go in and out, every morning when they would leave for work, he would run to the door and bark. I had to get up everyday at 7am to chain him to the other side of my room to prevent him from barking and then he will go back to sleep for a few more hours until I officially wake up.


While my daddy was here, we took advantage of going to Cape Cod for some seafood!! It's been literally forever since we've moved that we had seafood from Cape Cod. When I used to live in Boston before I turned eight years old, we used to go all the time. Everything was so fresh, the scallops were the size of golf balls, steamers as sweet as honey, and fish as fresh as lemons. I can eat seafood for the rest of my life without meat.


We went to visit lobsters afterwards and bought a bunch to cook at home...Let me tell you, I've never been so afraid to eat lobster since that weekend but luckily my mommy was able to make some lobster chowder soup out of it instead of just straight up lobster.




After my dad and Lucky took off for home, my mom took my grandma, Bobo, and me to Kittery, Maine for lobster and shopping at the outlets. Though the outlets were the most disappointing thing I've ever seen out of all the outlets I've ever been to, the food made up for the outlets. I say it wasn't as good as the ones from Cape Code but it still did the deed of making me full and happy.

We also, picked up some lobsters from Kittery and shared some with our neighbors upstairs. My mom made lobster salad this time and then the two that were left over, Bobo and I devoured them like monsters. It was delicious. =D



After two weekends of fried seafoods we decided to go to Porter Square for some sushi and or Japanese because I am a sushi-holic. I can eat sushi anytime, all the time. Then we walked by a cute little section that had udons and rice bowls and wanted to try it. And I got to say it was yummy especially being in the a college area and we were literally eating inside with the university upstairs.



We tried Vietnamese the next day. Haha because it was just too hot to be cooking the apartment so my mom took us to Pho Hua that we used to go to all the time when we used to live in Dorchester for about a year or two before moving to Virginia. I remembered exactly where the restaurant was but this time they've moved and expanded their restaurant to the building next door. I think the owner owns the whole building and not just the section where the restaurant was.

We stopped by the mall for some work clothes and I saw and touched the new iPhone 4! I know, I know, I'm like going crazy over this phone but the white one seriously NEEDS to be released because I am more than ready for this upgrade. Unfortunately it's true that when you tilt it to the left signal completely deteriorates..hopefully a cute bumper can fix that problem?

I broke my all time text messaging record! 6000+ in one month in May! I don't even know what it was but I got to 6000! Thank goodness for unlimited texting! What's your highest record? =]
That was my week of fun before I got to business and got all my stuff ready before I started working at the Pharmacy. I had to get an employee physical done, getting shots and blood drawn to make sure that my immune system is strong enough and not prone to any infections since the Pharmacy is in the hospital. And I LOVE it there, everyone is so nice and I love working with everyone that I've met! Everyone is so helpful and nice to helping me and teaching me how things operate in the Pharmacy. I can't say enough good things about it and I'm super excite to continue to learn great things while I'm in school. ♥

I should get to see Lucky soon before going back to school! ♥
I miss Lucky so much! He kept barking when he heard noises and since my room is in the front by the door where people from the upstairs go in and out, every morning when they would leave for work, he would run to the door and bark. I had to get up everyday at 7am to chain him to the other side of my room to prevent him from barking and then he will go back to sleep for a few more hours until I officially wake up.
While my daddy was here, we took advantage of going to Cape Cod for some seafood!! It's been literally forever since we've moved that we had seafood from Cape Cod. When I used to live in Boston before I turned eight years old, we used to go all the time. Everything was so fresh, the scallops were the size of golf balls, steamers as sweet as honey, and fish as fresh as lemons. I can eat seafood for the rest of my life without meat.
We went to visit lobsters afterwards and bought a bunch to cook at home...Let me tell you, I've never been so afraid to eat lobster since that weekend but luckily my mommy was able to make some lobster chowder soup out of it instead of just straight up lobster.
After my dad and Lucky took off for home, my mom took my grandma, Bobo, and me to Kittery, Maine for lobster and shopping at the outlets. Though the outlets were the most disappointing thing I've ever seen out of all the outlets I've ever been to, the food made up for the outlets. I say it wasn't as good as the ones from Cape Code but it still did the deed of making me full and happy.
We also, picked up some lobsters from Kittery and shared some with our neighbors upstairs. My mom made lobster salad this time and then the two that were left over, Bobo and I devoured them like monsters. It was delicious. =D
After two weekends of fried seafoods we decided to go to Porter Square for some sushi and or Japanese because I am a sushi-holic. I can eat sushi anytime, all the time. Then we walked by a cute little section that had udons and rice bowls and wanted to try it. And I got to say it was yummy especially being in the a college area and we were literally eating inside with the university upstairs.
We tried Vietnamese the next day. Haha because it was just too hot to be cooking the apartment so my mom took us to Pho Hua that we used to go to all the time when we used to live in Dorchester for about a year or two before moving to Virginia. I remembered exactly where the restaurant was but this time they've moved and expanded their restaurant to the building next door. I think the owner owns the whole building and not just the section where the restaurant was.
We stopped by the mall for some work clothes and I saw and touched the new iPhone 4! I know, I know, I'm like going crazy over this phone but the white one seriously NEEDS to be released because I am more than ready for this upgrade. Unfortunately it's true that when you tilt it to the left signal completely deteriorates..hopefully a cute bumper can fix that problem?

I broke my all time text messaging record! 6000+ in one month in May! I don't even know what it was but I got to 6000! Thank goodness for unlimited texting! What's your highest record? =]
That was my week of fun before I got to business and got all my stuff ready before I started working at the Pharmacy. I had to get an employee physical done, getting shots and blood drawn to make sure that my immune system is strong enough and not prone to any infections since the Pharmacy is in the hospital. And I LOVE it there, everyone is so nice and I love working with everyone that I've met! Everyone is so helpful and nice to helping me and teaching me how things operate in the Pharmacy. I can't say enough good things about it and I'm super excite to continue to learn great things while I'm in school. ♥
I should get to see Lucky soon before going back to school! ♥
awww... bobo is so CUTE!!!!! and ur food photos makes my saliva dripping.
ReplyDeleteu hav a fantastic blog, love it
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind comment xD
ReplyDeleteWow! 6000 smses?! that's crazy haha, I have a 10000 limit, but I don't think I've ever gone over 2000 a month xD
Aww Bobo is cute! he(she?) looks like my godmum's dog that I'm currently dogsitting!
Omg all that seafood! *slobbers*