This month....
I like: Enjoy and do as much as I can before the brand new school year starts.
I don't like: How close summer of 2010 is already coming to an end, but sometimes all the good things have to end for more good things to happen in the future.
I want you to know: I am READY for the school year to start and will BE on the top of my class, there's nothing wrong with being an over-achiever.
I've planned: That while I'm home to take advantage of the washer/dryer and my personal bathroom before having to go back to the apartment. -___-!!
I want to say to someone special: We will hang out and have banana sushi when I come back to the city! I love you Mrs. Crispy Bacon! ♥
I like: Enjoy and do as much as I can before the brand new school year starts.
I don't like: How close summer of 2010 is already coming to an end, but sometimes all the good things have to end for more good things to happen in the future.
I want you to know: I am READY for the school year to start and will BE on the top of my class, there's nothing wrong with being an over-achiever.
I've planned: That while I'm home to take advantage of the washer/dryer and my personal bathroom before having to go back to the apartment. -___-!!
I want to say to someone special: We will hang out and have banana sushi when I come back to the city! I love you Mrs. Crispy Bacon! ♥
Hello dear heart, in case you missed it, in my last comment I got completely confused n though "Bobo" was the name of your dog. Um...yeah....just don't tell your sister.
ReplyDeleteRe my foundie shade, I'm a NC15-20 in the winter and around NC25-30 in the summer.
For some reason, the camera likes make me look either like an Oompa Loompa or a corpse.