Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Piece of Me--July

I've jumped on the bandwagon from *Notes from the Toothfairy* in the A Piece of Me game. =] I've been wanting to join for a while but always seem to miss the postings.

This month....
I like: to upgrade to the new white iPhone 4 as soon as it's available. Come on, Apple!

I don't like: The mess my cousin is causing in my room for having her stay with me for the summer.

I want you to know: that I am one step closer to my goal of becoming a Pharmacist. =D

I've planned: to get as much experience and time in the Pharmacy as possible so I can learn and pick up skills as much and soon as possible.

I want to say to someone special: Stay motivated and positive towards everything that you do!! And keep in touch with me!

I will update the rest later. -_-!!

1 comment:

  1. You're like ten million steps ahead of me becoming a doctor. =P

    ReplyDelete