First time doing a review..I don't know if there's a certain or right way to review something but this is my input. Hopefully it helps. =]

Description & picture above is from Sephora.com
*Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation, $32
What it is:
A long-lasting, oil-free mattifying powder foundation for normal to combination skin types. What it is formulated to do: Provides a shine-free finish that covers blemishes and other imperfections and perfectly evens out the skin tone. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
Size:0.35 oz
Made in France
Active Ingredients:
-Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer: A porous polymer that absorbs excess of sebum. -Cassia Angustifolia Extract (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide): An anti-dehydrating agent. -Dimethicone: A soft silicon that provides a smooth finish.
All shades contain:
Talc, Dimethicone, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia Extract (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide), Parfum (Fragrance), Gellan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
I joined the club and bought this powder foundation after finding out that BB creams are way too heavy for the summer time and the last time I used my MAC Studio Fix powder I broke out...never again I want that to happen lol. I needed something to even out my skin for work and I read from one of my favorite beauty blogger raving about this product so why not I give it a try too. Needless to say, I LOVE it. I don't use or wear makeup everyday but everyday when I had work, I would use this and it takes me ten minutes to complete my look. It's very easy to apply on the face with a brush but I use the sponge that it comes with for a fuller coverage. I've tried using a brush with it too. I have oily skin and work eight hours a day and I have never needed to reapply or touch up so it works well with oily skin. My nose would get a little shiny when I get home from work but does keep the rest of my face well matted. I heard it does well in humid weathers, I definitely agree. It's covered up a lot of redness that I have on my face. It's super soft on my skin and has never became cakey and I use a lot too when I apply it with the sponge. It's easy to buff out as well. This is a good product, at least for me, when I can use this eight days straight rather than alternating with another product. This is definitely my go-to powder foundation and it's never broken my skin out. Comes in eleven shades, my shade is 203 (light beige).
Overall:
Everyone should give this a try.
Packaging is a magnet closure so no need to push on anything to open it.
Contains a mirror and sponge applicator inside.






Description & picture above is from Sephora.com
*Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation, $32
What it is:
A long-lasting, oil-free mattifying powder foundation for normal to combination skin types. What it is formulated to do: Provides a shine-free finish that covers blemishes and other imperfections and perfectly evens out the skin tone. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
Size:0.35 oz
Made in France
Active Ingredients:
-Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer: A porous polymer that absorbs excess of sebum. -Cassia Angustifolia Extract (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide): An anti-dehydrating agent. -Dimethicone: A soft silicon that provides a smooth finish.
All shades contain:
Talc, Dimethicone, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia Extract (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide), Parfum (Fragrance), Gellan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
I joined the club and bought this powder foundation after finding out that BB creams are way too heavy for the summer time and the last time I used my MAC Studio Fix powder I broke out...never again I want that to happen lol. I needed something to even out my skin for work and I read from one of my favorite beauty blogger raving about this product so why not I give it a try too. Needless to say, I LOVE it. I don't use or wear makeup everyday but everyday when I had work, I would use this and it takes me ten minutes to complete my look. It's very easy to apply on the face with a brush but I use the sponge that it comes with for a fuller coverage. I've tried using a brush with it too. I have oily skin and work eight hours a day and I have never needed to reapply or touch up so it works well with oily skin. My nose would get a little shiny when I get home from work but does keep the rest of my face well matted. I heard it does well in humid weathers, I definitely agree. It's covered up a lot of redness that I have on my face. It's super soft on my skin and has never became cakey and I use a lot too when I apply it with the sponge. It's easy to buff out as well. This is a good product, at least for me, when I can use this eight days straight rather than alternating with another product. This is definitely my go-to powder foundation and it's never broken my skin out. Comes in eleven shades, my shade is 203 (light beige).
Overall:
Everyone should give this a try.
Packaging is a magnet closure so no need to push on anything to open it.
Contains a mirror and sponge applicator inside.
*Item was purchased with my own money.
Oooh looks like I gotta try this one out some time.
ReplyDeleteThe problem I always have with powder foundation is that by the middle of the day, the powder is swimming on TOP of all the oil that has gathered on my chip basket face, esp around the nose area, and then I end up looking like a leper.
ooh, I want to try this. I love mufe and I've been wanting a new powder :) thanks for the review, it was good!
ReplyDeleteI don't get how you girls all look so pretty with foundation and powder on, all natural and stuff, while I think it looks fake on me?!
ReplyDelete:(
xoxo
yay!! you got it!! enjoy it babe! i like it so far too
ReplyDelete