This month....
I like: To work on the weekends as much as I can or even during the weekdays after classes if my schedule permits it. I need to save for Miss Gucci Sukey!
I don't like: When patients come up to the Pharmacy window and tells me they have prescriptions to pick up and then there's dead silence like I'm supposed to KNOW who they are and their name. There's like three million of you and one of me! And I don't know when I'll be able to see the main Pharmacist staffs again now that I'm in school. =/
I want you to know: As each day go by and as I walk in the pharmacy more and more, I'm becoming closer and closer to my career!! Yay!
I've planned: To keep school and work balanced because they isn't anything I can't do!
I want to say to someone special: Hope to see you in December and plans work out so we can both fly to Florida!!
Seriously need to get in a habit of posting. I guess I will do a review/my experience soon for the Makeup Forever Duo Mat foundation because of the gorgeous M.A.C.nunu mentioned it to me and in return she's going to cook me a mean meal with her outstanding culinary skills! I haven't asked yet but I'm sure she won't mind. ;] lol I also want to get together and share my list of August Favorites. I might be able to get them up later...*crosses fingers* =]
I like: To work on the weekends as much as I can or even during the weekdays after classes if my schedule permits it. I need to save for Miss Gucci Sukey!
I don't like: When patients come up to the Pharmacy window and tells me they have prescriptions to pick up and then there's dead silence like I'm supposed to KNOW who they are and their name. There's like three million of you and one of me! And I don't know when I'll be able to see the main Pharmacist staffs again now that I'm in school. =/
I want you to know: As each day go by and as I walk in the pharmacy more and more, I'm becoming closer and closer to my career!! Yay!
I've planned: To keep school and work balanced because they isn't anything I can't do!
I want to say to someone special: Hope to see you in December and plans work out so we can both fly to Florida!!
Seriously need to get in a habit of posting. I guess I will do a review/my experience soon for the Makeup Forever Duo Mat foundation because of the gorgeous M.A.C.nunu mentioned it to me and in return she's going to cook me a mean meal with her outstanding culinary skills! I haven't asked yet but I'm sure she won't mind. ;] lol I also want to get together and share my list of August Favorites. I might be able to get them up later...*crosses fingers* =]
Mwahahahaha! that's fair, makeup review in return for a meal xD
ReplyDeleteOooh! Gucci Sukey! I have the medium one, it's SO SO SO useful! I stash my entire life in there and it's so durable! I've lugged it through rain, snow and sun and it still looks brand new. It's my go to daily bag.