Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Additions

What have I been up to lately? I go to school Monday through Friday and work Saturday and Sunday and the week starts all over again. Even during holiday breaks from school, I'm at work...so when I'm not schooling I'm working and when I'm not working I'm schooling. There is just not enough hours in a day but besides that I try to manage to have some fun and all that stuff.

Now aren't these just the cutest shoes? Heck yeah they are! I got them from Isabelle, one of the most incredible individuals I've ever met! We've been following each other on twitter for almost a year now since Pink's Secret Santa that she hosted last Christmas; however, we didn't start talking until she tweeted about these shoes. It's been a month and a half since we started talking and she amazes me so much because of how similar we are not to mention how much I'm learning from her! I mean this girl has done so much and I love hearing stories from her. The most amazing thing is that she's my age! If only she lived closer to me I'm sure we would have a great time hanging out. Hopefully Vegas will happen this summer and I can finally meet her and she'll show me where the real parties are! I've been saying these shoes are magic because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to get to know such a great person. She's my long lost sister, I swear, Love this girl! ♥

Speaking of shoes, I've been wanting boots for the longest time and came across these when I saw Pink with them in one of her twitpics. (Such an enabler she is!) I was going crazy looking for them and thanks to Isabelle, she found them for me online and the link! They are from Forever 21! It's a pirate fold-down style to it, just super nice. It's a 4 inch heel and I haven't thought of where I would wear them to...obviously I don't be wearing them around the city since the freaking streets and sidewalks will just wreck them, like it's done to all my other heels. BUT they are sooo nice!! Can't wait to put together an outfit with them.

I got a blush pink blazer!! I wasn't too into blazers until recently when I realized how cold it gets at work since it's getting closer to winter time. I figure since I have to wear business-like attire to school, a hoodie would be unprofessional...I mean if I'm going to dress up for work might as well go all out. If I put my face on for work, I'm going to go the extra mile and look nice. I got these blazers from H&M, they have like the cutest blazers at reasonable prices. I originally was going to get a black one (the one with the leopard lining inside) but then I saw the blush pink and I've been eying one for a while...I love anything pink pretty much BUT then I came across another black one that was only $25! It's a few sizes bigger but it works so I bought it. Needless to say it made me super happy I got them.

Speaking of work clothes, The Limited had a 40% OFF sale on Halloween night from 10pm to 6am on everything on their website. I got super excited and just checked out their website to see what they had...the pants were to die for so I bought four pairs of pants for a bit less than $100 without shipping. It would have been close to $200 if it wasn't for the 40% off. A pair of pants I got were at regular price but came out to be like $17. I don't know how they calculated it but it was incredible! My mom needs to hem the pants for me since they are super long...one thing I don't like about shopping for pants, they're always too long for me. I had a bring a pair back to the store to have exchanged because the threads were like coming out of the pants. While I was in stores browsing around before the exchange, I found another pair of pants that were on sale! Yes I bought those too! I also got an email for 40% off for this weekend only in-store and online so I might take those back to get the additional discount if time permits...but most likely not since it's just a hassle to get anywhere without car. -___- Did you know that if you're a student/educator, with The Limited credit card you can get additional 15% off if you show your school ID? Get a card and go shopping!! hehe

Now speaking of sales, all beauty lovers out there know that Sephora recently had their 20% off Friends and Family 2010 sale online! I had a small list going but I wasn't able to test them at the store before ordering it online--I was eying the Lacome Teint Miracle foundation and every Sephora I went into did not have it! Hopefully soon they will have them..I don't want to get them elsewhere since I want to bank Sephora points haha lame I know, you know you probably do the same! =P The Urban Decay Naked Palette has been no where in sight--in store or online so that bummed me out. It was back in stock on Ulta.com but I didn't want to order anything from Ulta...I don't know I just don't like that store as much. Instead, I got the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette. Love the smell and I got it such a great deal on it too. Though I haven't started using it yet though because I got a sample of Gucci Guilty and OMG! I'm obsessed with it! I was talking to Isabelle about it (she's a perfume guru! She is the perfume dictionary!!!) and she said I'm at perfume overload! hahaha It's so funny the way she was saying it. I wanted the Chloe perfume too haha.

Sephora's VIB discount is coming up soon and I'm definitely getting this!! I used the sample today at work and I couldn't help smelling myself! HAHAHAHAA! I don't know how to really describe the scent except that it smells like a CLEAN baby diaper LOL. It has that powder-like scent to it but super, super sophisticated. My co-workers even agreed that it smells good. Love, love, love it!! I keep smelling the sample bottle haha I'm sure for my list is going to huge for VIB discount but the number one is Gucci Guilty. You can never have too many perfumes. =]

I can't wait to go home next month for winter break! Oh man that reminds me that I have to book my plane ticket soon!

Aww Lucky when we was a little over 8 weeks old and him now. Not much has changed right? hehe

He has to hate me for taking all these pictures of him. And he owns a Snuggle before I do, lucky thing! Bobo and I went to multiple stores last year to find it for him! And what does he do when I tried to put it on him? Attack me...but it was okay, I attacked him back HAHA. XD

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think I was much of a cat person either, I certainly attract a lot of cats ( I don't know why, my mom said it's cos I was born in year of the rat) then we got those two little monster and omg, we have become obsessed cat people!
    Pucky is ridiculously fluffy and soft, I like to rub my face in his fur much to his disgust!xD
    The calico kitty's name is Munchie. She's omfg cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gucci Guilty's bottle! its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and blazers! =] I need to start blogging again! It's been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok the boots are something to die for! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete