It's time for the A Piece of Me game!
This month....
I like: To be done with classes and finals and be home already. I miss Lucky soooo much!!
I don't like: The stress I have on my shoulders from school...too much is going on even though it may seem like it's not.
I want you to know: Sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing and it's so hard to figure things out when people around are no help--very frustrating.
I've planned: To do my best and fight through everything that comes my way. I'm ready for you!
I want to say to someone special: I still can't believe you actually got me what you got me for Christmas! I love you to pieces! ♥
You can join too at We love Toothfairy's blog!
This month....
I like: To be done with classes and finals and be home already. I miss Lucky soooo much!!
I don't like: The stress I have on my shoulders from school...too much is going on even though it may seem like it's not.
I want you to know: Sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing and it's so hard to figure things out when people around are no help--very frustrating.
I've planned: To do my best and fight through everything that comes my way. I'm ready for you!
I want to say to someone special: I still can't believe you actually got me what you got me for Christmas! I love you to pieces! ♥
You can join too at We love Toothfairy's blog!
Good luck with school and I hope that the stress flutters away in time! <3
ReplyDeleteWhoohooo!!! yay for being done with exams! then you can play!!!
ReplyDelete