Thursday, December 30, 2010

40 Question Tag.

I found this 40 question tag and wanted to tag myself and whoever reads and wants to do this. *Tag you're it!* I always love to read what other people use as their skincare and makeup that they use because there are so many products out that you just can't come across all of them right? haha Here goes. =]

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day, morning and night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Oily

-What is your current facial wash?
I'm using Laneige Multi cleanser at night on days I wear makeup and Laneige Pore Clear Cleanser in the morning and nights that I don't wear makeup.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, like on a daily basis. My face doesn't feel clean unless I exfoliate...I know it sounds bad...*shrugs*

-What brand do you use?
Laneige cleansers have the mini beads in it and then I use the Strawberry peel once in a while when I remember to use it haha and I use my Clarisonic MIA at night with the cleanser.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Laneige Balancing Emulsion 2_Ex that is for oily skin.

-Do you have freckles?
A few here and there.

-Do you use eye cream?
Olay Definity Eye Illuminator and Laneige Designer Eye Cream which I use every now and then.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not too much..I don't break out too often.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, when I was in high school.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Most current is the Lancome Miracle Teint foundation...every now and then I'll switch to another one that's in my stash.

-How about concealer?
Makeup Forever Full Coverage concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Cool so blue or pink undertones..I think...

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them but I don't wear them all the time.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do but I never follow it...haha

-What brand of mascara do you use?
MAC, YSL, Bare Minerals, Benefit

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora! MAC has been a disappointment for me lately. =[

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish I had one.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, I'm like obsessed with face brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion when I use eye makeup.

-For the face?
Benefit's POREfessional face primer that I use every now and then.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC's Satin Taupe

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
MUFE pencil liner and MAC gel liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't poke myself haha

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They last forever!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not too much.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MACs Way to Love from their A Rose Romance Collection! Too bad it's limited edition. =/

-How about lipgloss?
I barely use lipgloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I use MACs PettiCoat MSF as blush.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I don't buy drugstore makeup because I can't test it out before purchasing.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes. =]

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I learn all the best from beauty blogs. =D

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No...but sometimes I don't think I'm putting it on right haha

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Limited Editions that don't have dupes!!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral and maybe a bit of color.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim K ALWAYS have a flawless face.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
MAC's Naked Honey Salve.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I guess so.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Makeup Forever.

-What do you think of Makeup??
It's become a very expensive hobby haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment